Archer lvler

10/20/2006 17:04 Gozi#286
hey i dont undersand i thing how to star it
can somone help me please
10/20/2006 18:55 melih_14#287
noobs
10/20/2006 18:55 melih_14#288
noobs
10/21/2006 14:25 helios102#289
does it work no viruses right?
10/21/2006 16:31 helios102#290
does it actually work -.-
10/22/2006 11:14 Hunoghun#291
is marco automation
10/22/2006 11:16 Hunoghun#292
i need automantion to start the acher lvling right.
please can somone help me=)
10/28/2006 00:28 SirChronos#293
Hmm, doesn't work.
10/31/2006 12:09 6Pack#294
nice work bro havent tried it out but figured it would be gud haha :D
11/01/2006 06:48 boogy#295
thx man
11/01/2006 06:48 boogy#296
u rock
11/04/2006 22:21 killerpop#297
fucking hacker it stole my fing accoutn -_- it was a lvl 110 archer bitch
11/10/2006 17:13 penelo88#298
hmm guys just record a new bot using the macro the thread starter provide. the creator clicked in the old conquer 1 so the macro work on co2..
11/12/2006 00:42 aznfire00#299
hi ummm archer 2.0 am i suppose to put it in conquer 2.0 file because it doenst work
11/12/2006 02:43 oboober#300
i want to use this the problem I have is why do I want to spend 250$ on the automation anywhere is there a way around this? I cant do repaat with premiun ir did I do something wrong? Please help me