[Release] Ultimate AIO - Ragnarok

03/13/2010 08:11 goochtiggler#286
Aww strikeraid I'm sad to see this message. Your work is my favorite. :(

What do you need help with? Perhaps there's something I can do.
03/13/2010 09:29 vytukasb#287
or it's jsut me or u fixed it or i find solution to make it work O.o do this lol login to the game launch aio it won't work i got dc logged in and bam AIo started working O.o
idk or it's jsut luck
but now i will never restart my pc ;D

Nope lol found a solution don't make ur autopot more than 50% than it works if u make more it woon't work :P

I think u should striker go to the post Mega bYte made with 100% auto pill codes and re made it agian and it will live agian :P hope i helped !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/13/2010 10:43 fuj#288
Quote:
Originally Posted by vytukasb View Post
or it's jsut me or u fixed it or i find solution to make it work O.o do this lol login to the game launch aio it won't work i got dc logged in and bam AIo started working O.o
idk or it's jsut luck
but now i will never restart my pc ;D

Nope lol found a solution don't make ur autopot more than 50% than it works if u make more it woon't work :P

I think u should striker go to the post Mega bYte made with 100% auto pill codes and re made it agian and it will live agian :P hope i helped !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

yeah but have u tryed it in the g lvl maps and sg couse it dont work for me i freez and dc every time its dead unleas he updates it
03/13/2010 11:27 vytukasb#289
well i am m5 and i lvl in sg and it works fine
03/13/2010 15:49 darksinjid#290
no striker dont give up man
03/13/2010 16:34 Fujin_God#291
Isn't that the truth.... We can't let strikeraid go!!! There are other people that do good work too, but yours was the only one that I could find and easily figure out lol... I dont understand cheat engine at all
03/13/2010 18:04 vytukasb#292
Fujin God you got thath right buddy same here lolz it was like program 4 gods thath nobs can use :D with no need of knowlege
03/13/2010 18:33 afkguy#293
FYI my bot AFK Guy works for the new patch ( I edited it the same day the patch came out ). It allows you to go completely AFK and is programmed to mimick the actions of a real person not a bot.

you can get a free demo of it on my website (link in signature). The demo only contains the Auto Heal function, but it should give you an idea of what the GUI looks like and how it works.

- Enjoy
03/13/2010 18:50 vytukasb#294
was in ur site could'nt find it it lolz
03/13/2010 19:25 fuj#295
Quote:
Originally Posted by vytukasb View Post
well i am m5 and i lvl in sg and it works fine


lol im talking about sg for gods, floor 3 and 4
03/13/2010 20:26 vytukasb#296
btw striker aid coudl easily fix it but hes to lazy i gave him the Codes for 100% when it's not 50% the bot will be godly agian :D
03/13/2010 20:36 strikeraid#297
Well, the best I can do is post up the source code and let everyone try to update it him/herself. I'll probably do that when I have time. I would probably have to look through my source for things that won't work for everyone and delete those. I was hoping someone like rhotar could continue the work since megabyte is busy with pserver and he codes in C# and not autoit.

I'm really glad to see that I've made somewhat of an impact on the community here. I'll try to get the source up ASAP.
03/13/2010 20:41 generichaxor#298
I'd have to agree with everybody else here. Ragnarok is my favorite trainer to use. If you post up the source code, I'll have to see what I can do to fix it and make it work! :D
03/13/2010 20:46 goochtiggler#299
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Well, the best I can do is post up the source code and let everyone try to update it him/herself. I'll probably do that when I have time. I would probably have to look through my source for things that won't work for everyone and delete those. I was hoping someone like rhotar could continue the work since megabyte is busy with pserver and he codes in C# and not autoit.

I'm really glad to see that I've made somewhat of an impact on the community here. I'll try to get the source up ASAP.
Perhaps it could be ported into another language?
03/13/2010 20:53 strikeraid#300
It'd probably be easier to build it in another language from ground up, using all the same ideas. And I was trying to post the source up but elitepvpers is acting weird so I can't atm.