[Open Beta] Darkorbit Multi Fighter

12/26/2011 00:23 srx1#286
how insert screenshoot?? please
12/26/2011 09:18 Serraniel#287
upload you screenshot on imageshack.us and ut the lnk image hee I cannot rdhe erorssage..
12/26/2011 09:29 Berdyc1#288
I sort my problem, simply i can't run program with setings for proxy, I can't use kerkava in this same time, and i Found bugs, bot lost mastership, stays in middle of the map and doing f.a. in window pop up info "he lost mastership"... and he is shoting to alien's but in a matter of fact he dont,
12/26/2011 09:47 Serraniel#289
yes. I wanted to start jump routine on 28th december, like taskcreator. It will be updated then too - hopefully
12/26/2011 11:00 knuck#290
I have got a problem: I open your programme, with the .dll file in the same folder. It says: The version is outdated, kicks me to this thread to download. But here is the same version, no new one. And when it sends me to this thread, it closes itselfs... So it doesnt work.
12/26/2011 11:51 srx1#291
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
help please
12/26/2011 12:25 Serraniel#292
Exists an account on this instance or is it registered with bp accounbt maybe?
12/26/2011 15:19 srx1#293
i changed name but still doesn't work
12/27/2011 21:00 srx1#294
some video, please
12/28/2011 09:30 Serraniel#295
Here arw videos: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and please avoid doubleposting ;)
12/28/2011 12:21 knuck#296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gähn View Post
Here arw videos: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and please avoid doubleposting ;)
It says for me your version is outdated, but I have that one, which is in first post.. Why?
12/28/2011 12:32 linksus#297
We want you now even make a tut how do you download all files or what? Oo
12/28/2011 12:52 knuck#298
Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
We want you now even make a tut how do you download all files or what? Oo
Lol I have got the files what are in first post.. Don't worry, I can download myself, but I want to know why my version is outdated when it isn't
12/28/2011 13:04 linksus#299
sorry for my answer but i'm stickly.....
Do you have the files in the same folder
12/28/2011 15:37 Speedee#300
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

hab alles wie auf den viedo gemaht hauptacount eingelogt und dan kamm das :rtfm: