Ok dont download this files beacause, it got virus in it. Because i know some friends they make undetectable virus's, and they are found by antivirus as crypted. So as i said use at ur own risk :)
ehh.. meaby u should read something from google.. "How to make keyloggers undetectable" lmaoQuote:
Ok think what you want because:
ok go google and read something in crackings forum about NTKrnl or EXEShield or CryptEXE it's same..I can't find ij this forum old SoftMod scan that scan seems same..Why ? Same packer...Code:AntiVir 7.6.0.18 2007.10.03 HEUR/Crypted CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.10.03 (Suspicious) - DNAScan eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.10.02 Suspicious Trojan/Worm Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.10.03 Suspicious file Prevx1 V2 2007.10.03 Malware.Gen VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.10.03 Packed/NTkrnl Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 2007.10.03 Heuristic.Crypted packers: NTKrnl packers: PE_Patch, NTKrnl, PECompact
I didn't scan it in the vb.com but i seem 2 viruses :D
Suspiciuos file or Heur/Crypt ...
Yes, it picks Q items!
LT: Taip jis renka Q itemus
libraries.zip is clean because it's system dlls not packed :D I can pack it and it will be the same Suspicious or Crypted..