Your best lab hunt?

05/11/2007 06:16 qwerty123456#16
Quote:
Originally posted by ~RuinatioN~@May 10 2007, 23:43
Right so new boots would make his gears last 1hr exp time 8hrs while hes afk and 2 more after... I smell shit and i think its been releaced by a bull.
With full super gear, superman and speed hacking a warrior can last pretty long time..
05/11/2007 06:20 Matt.dk#17
Quote:
Originally posted by kkaosbudbud@May 10 2007, 20:55
lmao so far only one SS
Whats your point? Because you don't have one. I took a SS to show my hunt, censored it and uploaded it. And I'm wondering how good others have done in lab, soo far it sounds pretty good. What was I supposed to do? Post a barrage of screenshots? Or a video? Just for the pourpose of showing hunt results? I think not. :bandit:
05/11/2007 08:00 teh_n00b#18
@Matt.dk
I think he wanted other people to post screenies ;)
btw.. Whats with the .dk? Are you from Denmark?
05/11/2007 08:42 Matt.dk#19
your not the 1st person to ask me that. :bandit:

No, I'm Canadian. the dk is initials for my old tag I used in the past. Most people call me dk, but around elitepvpers everyone calls me Matt. :bandit:
05/11/2007 09:35 ILikePoop#20
Btw, how do you maked look your CO so nice?
05/11/2007 12:44 teh_n00b#21
Donkey Kong? XD
lol..
Btw.. I think my best lab hunt was when i got around 25 gems.. ~15 of them were moon or violets.. :D
And on top of that i got 1.1 mill :D
Dont think i got a +1.. maybe 1.. But that still pwned..
I got a DB one time i went to lab 1.. I just got in, killed 20 mobs and got a DB :( Damn i was paranoid the rest of the time.. :D:D:D
05/11/2007 23:28 Matt.dk#22
Quote:
Originally posted by teh_n00b@May 11 2007, 03:44
Donkey Kong? XD
lol..
Btw.. I think my best lab hunt was when i got around 25 gems.. ~15 of them were moon or violets.. :D
And on top of that i got 1.1 mill :D
Dont think i got a +1.. maybe 1.. But that still pwned..
I got a DB one time i went to lab 1.. I just got in, killed 20 mobs and got a DB :( Damn i was paranoid the rest of the time.. :D:D:D
Hahaha,

No, it wasen't donkey kong, and you're not the 1st one to guess that one either lol.

Not a bad hunt, nice gem haul.
05/12/2007 00:07 O RLY#23
Why are people crying about dura? In lab2/3 you last FOREVER, like 15 hours plus botting.
Lab1 is a lot better spawns but still.. 4 hours dura gone? You must have sucky attack.
05/12/2007 00:48 Matt.dk#24
Sucky attack, or not a warrior. A trojan with decent gear will still last 8+ hours.
05/12/2007 01:00 michael81281#25
Well I have a Full Super 2s sdg trogan that wears +7 boots and lasted 18 hrs in the lab before i had to bring him out for dura reason. had to run another char down just to bring out his loot.