Sv - Server no responsed or off-line or Version up

03/18/2007 14:34 kenmasters#16
Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Mar 18 2007, 14:31
mine still works fine lol
im assuming those of us whos isnt working is a different version...
03/18/2007 14:37 soymadmax#17
Nope, if u are running sv before yesterday it still run, if u close it and run again you´re fucked... dont close it!!! :p
03/18/2007 16:41 Teefje#18
Quote:
Originally posted by Lake292@Mar 18 2007, 14:27
just crack new version of SV and it will work :?
Yeah with the risk of being infected with a trojan ;)
Unless you've got a standalone version, for wich there are no guides and most ppl can't make it themselves :cry:
03/18/2007 18:09 cliffordcute#19
anyone who knows how to fix it.???
03/18/2007 18:11 Tb02#20
Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Mar 18 2007, 14:31
mine still works fine lol
same.
03/18/2007 18:30 danieljenkins16#21
mines stopped working as well
03/18/2007 18:32 xadamx#22
I had the old version and it didnt work since yesterday. I also found out that a few people have gotten banned lately. So i don tknow, maybe its time to check and see if the newer version works.
03/18/2007 18:41 keroseneman#23
interesting, i had it working, but wasnt picking up items, the second you close it it stops working...
03/18/2007 18:50 killkillkill#24
Tq Probably switched server IP's since there are only 2 ip's it could be. Couldn't that be the cause that SV not working anymore? ScriptVessel could still be trying to connect to a different IP that the server USED to run on? (Just A Theory) I think It's time for us to quit bitchin' and crack another version. I'm looking for it now.
03/18/2007 18:57 bulybulybulybulybuly#25
Same Problem here !! :(
03/18/2007 19:42 a1blaster#26
Goto>>>
Cracking SV 4339
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Post #73!
Looks like anantasia found a answer!

}^~^{
03/18/2007 20:44 Teefje#27
Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster@Mar 18 2007, 19:42
Goto>>>
Cracking SV 4339
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Post #73!
Looks like anantasia found a answer!

}^~^{
Yeah but the file you're cracking could be infected with a trojan so I'd reather won't take the risk untill somebody can confirm that it's harmless....
03/18/2007 21:25 omega02#28
I had the same problem yesterday, but I tried rebooting my computer then it worked just fine! :D[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I R PRO' border='0' alt='I R PRO' />
03/18/2007 22:17 xxsnoofxx#29
my english is bad.... what i have to do to it work again? =( help me please
03/18/2007 22:25 shenhetian#30
same thing happen to me yesterday, but this morning it back to normal again. :)