Grats on the edit, I really luv it. Just 1 question, can u change the color of it for me so that it is more white then gold?
03/02/2007 09:35th3g0d#17
gotta get this 1 :D
good work!!
03/02/2007 17:34Shamaanking#18
:smashfreak: Nice i like it
03/07/2007 03:37liljason019#19
nice +1k
03/07/2007 16:32TornadoXX#20
Ooooo i like it, +k for u XD
03/25/2007 05:39DarkMessiah#21
<script type="bump">
<!--script
***this edit is hot***
-->
</script>
03/25/2007 06:54WATA1#22
niceeee even a noob like me could work it =D +1K
<hr>Append on Mar 25 2007, 06:58<hr> hmmm i wonder if u could do this but....u no that thing tros have? wen they get hit? like the budda thing?........can u make that blue or green ^^
03/25/2007 10:42pokey2#23
omg, this edit is sweeeeeet :D
However, Im not gonna use it because I want the aura thing to seem special when i 2rb :P
03/30/2007 04:03ironhorse522#24
Dude u need to make a skin for blessed item affect change it so it does not have the budah in it or something like that
04/10/2007 21:42Alanam#25
Well.. I extracted it and replaced it , but it doesn't seem to work with me =/
<hr>Append on Apr 10 2007, 21:49<hr> Errr, do I need to do something else before i can use it with a non-rb chara?
04/12/2007 23:30caladabolg#26
bump...great work dude
04/13/2007 23:24imported_Navigas#27
really nice man +k now i can use that innsetd of the boring old one =P