Multiclient..... clean

01/14/2007 01:28 monkeybutt69#16
u don?t need a multi account hack to run unlimited chars
check out my post
it?s a multi account trick that doesn?t require any downloads and it also allows u to run more chars then multi account hacks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/14/2007 02:15 NiGhTSk8er#17
i really need help when i download this it save in my conquer 2.0 folder as a word doc wtf?????
01/15/2007 08:42 tamok#18
wer is the download here
01/15/2007 21:14 XxDarkKillaxX#19
yah the file is screwed up it wont open up with winrar anymore so idk what happened to it just go to my link where how to make ur own multi so much easier
01/15/2007 22:18 a1blaster#20
Quote:
Originally posted by XxDarkKillaxX@Jan 15 2007, 14:14
yah the file is screwed up it wont open up with winrar anymore so idk what happened to it just go to my link where how to make ur own multi so much easier
@XxDarkKillaxX > I just downloaded and used WinRAR on it without ant troubles, other then ZeroWaitingTime being slow, took 2 minutes for page to open. They should change there name to InfiniteWaitingTime. 120 downloads, good deal.

Maybe use a different one-click service. I have found from past experience that ZWT oops I mean IWT sends me corupt files. If that happens try downloading again and overwrite the file that you downloaded already. Just don't close the window for IWT before you know that the file is good, so you don't have to wait for it again.
01/16/2007 02:14 XxDarkKillaxX#21
Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster+Jan 15 2007, 22:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Jan 15 2007, 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--XxDarkKillaxX@Jan 15 2007, 14:14
yah the file is screwed up it wont open up with winrar anymore so idk what happened to it just go to my link where how to make ur own multi so much easier
@XxDarkKillaxX > I just downloaded and used WinRAR on it without ant troubles, other then ZeroWaitingTime being slow, took 2 minutes for page to open. They should change there name to InfiniteWaitingTime. 120 downloads, good deal.

Maybe use a different one-click service. I have found from past experience that ZWT oops I mean IWT sends me corupt files. If that happens try downloading again and overwrite the file that you downloaded already. Just don't close the window for IWT before you know that the file is good, so you don't have to wait for it again. [/b][/quote]
yah ok thx weird for me when i open it it wont open it with winrar
02/11/2007 19:28 tmatam#22
I NEED one ,ake me sure thats patches will not make me in dangerous