[SERVER]NewWorldGamingEO

04/24/2010 14:47 Demonic^Hate#16
lol fail joey on ur msn it says newworldgaming LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Umm, all servers are stolen silly. lol.
haha well yeah but out of love and kindness :D :D :D
04/24/2010 15:34 .Ash#17
I could say something to Pebblez and NewWorld AKA Joey but mods only like to give me freakin infractions -.- so i wouldn't

PS... SAY NO TO DISCRIMINATION!! lol
04/24/2010 16:32 raptor4life#18
Alright well I`m bored so here`s my 2 cents.

1. First stop flaming someone for putting up a server. In my opinion and probaly many others this server is better than most of the half ass ones out there just for money and i can go on a rampage with names. Ive been playing this server and its unique and as far as i can tell not in it for money. The connection is good and the site is well worked on.

2. How are you going to say the servers stolen when it was released for FREE? What NewWorld did was translate it, edit a ton of shit in it, and add new features to it. That`s why hes selling it for a profit. If i had done all of that then I would be doing the same thing and I`m sure others would also.

3. Why would someone complain about another servers donations? Worry about your own. I used to run a server and my prices were the same way. Why? Because it helps the people with a limited amount of money. If your asking 30 bucks for +255 gears not to many people are going to be able to afford it. You lower the price and people can afford it which means more people buy it which means more money for the server.

4. This goes out to all the flamers. If you don`t know what your talking about shut up. Obviously you don`t know shit about their server so don`t attack it because all your doing is looking like more of an ass. So I think that clears a lot up for people.
04/24/2010 17:54 NewWorldGaming#19
Thank You Raptor couldnt have worded it better myself.
04/24/2010 17:56 King_Arthur#20
This is a server thread. If you can't discuss the server then it will get

#Closed