for anyone trying to bypass 24 hr wait on rust

09/27/2026 12:38 Leroy2348#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Are you ready for 5 alt accounts to attack you? :hyperhmm:
Nobody is buying that trash cheat with the ugly looking esp, I wouldn't use it even if you paid me. Undetected or not, no proof of your claims, even if it is undetected still not using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Are you ready for 5 alt accounts to attack you? :hyperhmm:
Yes "alt" that has used Reported for the last 2 years now and stating facts because Sauce Machine won't accept it himself.
09/28/2026 11:28 SauceMachine#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2348 View Post
because Sauce Machine won't accept it himself.
You keep repeating this, yet our #status has been yellow for quite some time. If you want to play it safe, wait until it’s green.
09/29/2026 15:23 Leroy2342#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
You keep repeating this, yet our #status has been yellow for quite some time. If you want to play it safe, wait until it’s green.
It simply doesn't work buddy. I'm a long term user 2+ years now of Reported. Saturn indeed does the job, i'm not talking about the 24 hour issue, i'm speaking normal spoofer usage, which doesn't lead to 2 hour hwid bans.
I'm going 4 days now no game-bans where's earlier it was a 2 hour hwid ban.

I can post whatever evidence isn't needed, this isn't some advertising bull either. I am currently in-game going 4+days and it works, my main challenge is people here are ignorant and haven't tried it/tested it and come up with an opinion, I think that's a load of crap.

I've been playing 2 servers: Rustafied AU Monday
Reddit Play rust EU Monday

I don't do modded crap, only Official servers, currently in-game going 4+days where's earlier it was 2 hour hwid ban.

I can provide much more proof, for now these 2 screenshots:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]