raging question

09/27/2026 14:15 divisioncheats#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Yeah, the game’s getting pretty popular now. I’d be surprised if they don’t start taking action soon
they will, they have just been collecting data and manually banning.
They main AC is owned by embark as well, expect it to transfer to Arc Raiders.
09/30/2026 07:00 TransPrincess#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by divisioncheats View Post
they will, they have just been collecting data and manually banning.
They main AC is owned by embark as well, expect it to transfer to Arc Raiders.
The game has AnyBrain too right, that's the data collection part? Kinda interesting because they seem to want to keep that aspect of their AC under wraps and don't mention it anywhere in WARDOGS (unless I missed them being open about it), but Elytra has a lot of connections to 'AnyBrain' when reversing, so I wonder if Embark is planning on buying and owning AnyBrain and incorporating it a long with their Elytra trash