[ADVANCE]🔥AIMBOT🎯SILENT❤️ESP💎RADAR⭐CONTROLLER✅📌VIS-CHECK💥LONG REVIVE🔥MORTAR PRED🎯

09/13/2026 03:00 gearing12#16
Getting critical_structure_corruption bsod a lot while using the cheat

Bought a week, used for 1 day, and it works, had some crashes, but did some fixes they suggested and so far its going alright.
Just that esp has some weird lines from time to time.
Also it prolly also need a lot of qol features, like changing esp colours and stuff would be nice

will post another review later on.
09/13/2026 23:43 alyriEnjoyer#17
Wardogs cheat is sold for a good price, support is almost instant and the dev is cool and funny.

+rep for the wardogs cheat
09/13/2026 23:45 L1ney#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearing12 View Post
Getting critical_structure_corruption bsod a lot while using the cheat

Bought a week, used for 1 day, and it works, had some crashes, but did some fixes they suggested and so far its going alright.
Just that esp has some weird lines from time to time.
Also it prolly also need a lot of qol features, like changing esp colours and stuff would be nice

will post another review later on.
Hi! Glad to hear that your issue related to bsod has been resolved, the white lines you see are bones caching that hasnt been completely finished, but usually once all players are loaded it disappears and it pretty much doesnt affect the gameplay at all, you can change esp colors, distance etc... by right clicking on checkbox of specific esp element you want to manipulate, you are welcome! : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyriEnjoyer View Post
Wardogs cheat is sold for a good price, support is almost instant and the dev is cool and funny.

+rep for the wardogs cheat
:love:
09/15/2026 21:29 Str8ghtInUrF4c3#19
Works great! THX
09/16/2026 13:11 AreZone#20
After using it for 3 days, this is my review:

1. Aimbot randomly doesn't work, even with Smooth set to 0.
2. ESP lags when there are a lot of players around. It randomly shows enemies as not visible even though they are visible, and vice versa.
3. Random BSODs when injecting.

The price is reasonable for what you get.
09/16/2026 13:22 L1ney#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreZone View Post
After using it for 3 days, this is my review:

1. Aimbot randomly doesn't work, even with Smooth set to 0.
2. ESP lags when there are a lot of players around. It randomly shows enemies as not visible even though they are visible, and vice versa.
3. Random BSODs when injecting.

The price is reasonable for what you get.
Hello! Do you mind sharing your ticket number? nobody reported any issues related to aimbot at all, and visible check issue happens because your memory usage is too high, nobody reported any problems with visible check overall too.
09/16/2026 18:37 Shadow40k#22
would rate 10/10 Purchased the same cheat for apex and also tried this for wardogs.
The cheat is very nicely optimized to even run on a cheap laptop, And the thing is it's just one single dev handling everything updates to support and has better response time and patience than well established slop providers.
09/16/2026 20:47 r00ski#23
DO NOT BUY THIS CHEAT.

First off, L1ney is a person that doesn't respect his customers at all. He actively deletes messages in all of his Discord channels unless it is something positive about his cheat. He silences people that have ANY criticism about his products or himself, and will not hesitate to kick or ban you. Even simple suggestions get people banned. He is disrespectful and you should not put up with that as a paying customer.

Not to mention he also slanders other cheat developers in private tickets.

Then, the cheat. The ESP is buggy/laggy, some features flat out don't even work, and the aimbot prediction is TERRIBLE.

To be fair in this review, I will say the updates are quick and the cheat is presumably pretty safe. Besides that point, he is not a good person to deal with and I will not be returning after this sub ends.

If you do decide to buy, you have been warned.



After I made this post, he actively went back and tried to delete messages where it showed he deleted the message. He doesn't want people to know he is disrespectful and can't take criticism.

09/16/2026 21:06 L1ney#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00ski View Post
DO NOT BUY THIS CHEAT.

First off, L1ney is a person that doesn't respect his customers at all. He actively deletes messages in all of his Discord channels unless it is something positive about his cheat. He silences people that have ANY criticism about his products or himself, and will not hesitate to kick or ban you. Even simple suggestions get people banned. He is disrespectful and you should not put up with that as a paying customer.

Not to mention he also slanders other cheat developers in private tickets.

Then, the cheat. The ESP is buggy/laggy, some features flat out don't even work, and the aimbot prediction is TERRIBLE.

To be fair in this review, I will say the updates are quick and the cheat is presumably pretty safe. Besides that point, he is not a good person to deal with and I will not be returning after this sub ends.

If you do decide to buy, you have been warned.



After I made this post, he actively went back and tried to delete messages where it showed he deleted the message. He doesn't want people to know he is disrespectful and can't take criticism.

BE AWARE MESSAGE FROM COMPETITORS ACCOUNT TO UNDERMINE US!!!
09/16/2026 21:23 r00ski#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney View Post
BE AWARE MESSAGE FROM COMPETITORS ACCOUNT TO UNDERMINE US!!!
I literally don't sell or have any affiliation with any sellers. I am strictly a buyer LMFAO... just slandering people as per usual.

I am literally giving proof and you are just making shit up.

There are numerous posts of people saying you do the exact same thing. (See the Unofficial COD Cheats post and his profile mentions where people basically beg to be unbanned)
09/16/2026 21:35 L1ney#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00ski View Post
I literally don't sell or have any affiliation with any sellers. I am strictly a buyer LMFAO... just slandering people as per usual.

I am literally giving proof and you are just making shit up.

There are numerous posts of people saying you do the exact same thing. (See the Unofficial COD Cheats post and his profile mentions where people basically beg to be unbanned)
sir Then, the cheat. The ESP is buggy/laggy, some features flat out don't even work, and the aimbot prediction is TERRIBLE.
From your bot account you flooded our users trying to promote the cheat i am not going to name, you only reported that Health requires adding distance cusotmization
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and now you are surprised that you got banned after slandering us to other advance users and promoting our competitor? :(

Hopefully people reading now will understand that the person above simply coming from competitor to slander on us.
09/16/2026 21:40 r00ski#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney View Post
sir Then, the cheat. The ESP is buggy/laggy, some features flat out don't even work, and the aimbot prediction is TERRIBLE.
From your bot account you flooded our users trying to promote the cheat i am not going to name, you only reported that Health requires adding distance cusotmization
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and now you are surprised that you got banned after slandering us to other advance users and promoting our competitor? :(

Hopefully people reading now will understand that the person above simply coming from competitor to slander on us.
Do you hear yourself? You're saying my "bot account", that's not a bot account and I don't advertise. Do you have any proof of that? No you don't, of course you don't because I don't do it...

Your screenshot literally shows our ticket in which you said "Synthetic Skill exit scams" but of course you won't show that cuz it makes you look bad. Go ahead, show the WHOLE ticket without deleting anything. I promise you won't.

You are by far the scummiest seller I have come across on this platform and I suggest EVERYONE who considers buying from you to really do their homework. Just looking at his profile, his mentions, and his posts you will see that he is a liar, disrespectful, and doesn't care about his customers.

Show proof of ANYTHING that you claim and I will delete all of my posts, but that won't happen.

DO. NOT. BUY.
09/16/2026 21:46 L1ney#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00ski View Post
Do you hear yourself? You're saying my "bot account", that's not a bot account and I don't advertise. Do you have any proof of that? No you don't, of course you don't because I don't do it...

Your screenshot literally shows our ticket in which you said "Synthetic Skill exit scams" but of course you won't show that cuz it makes you look bad. Go ahead, show the WHOLE ticket without deleting anything. I promise you won't.

You are by far the scummiest seller I have come across on this platform and I suggest EVERYONE who considers buying from you to really do their homework. Just looking at his profile, his mentions, and his posts you will see that he is a liar, disrespectful, and doesn't care about his customers.

Show proof of ANYTHING that you claim and I will delete all of my posts, but that won't happen.

DO. NOT. BUY.
and you even lie here, nothing was said about SyntheticSkill or the cheat you promoted to our users in our tickets, lying scum.
09/16/2026 21:49 r00ski#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney View Post
and you even lie here, nothing was said about SyntheticSkill or the cheat you promoted to our users in our tickets, lying scum.
Consider yourself lucky I don't have screenshots of the ticket.

Also, I was promoting a cheat in "your tickets"?

How would that work? I was promoting "my cheat" to the people who can see the ticket, so just you? Does that make much sense? Why would I BUY your cheat to promote mine? Anyone can join your Discord. Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. Why are you lying about it? Hold yourself accountable. There are so many other people complaining about you, fix your behavior and stop being a child.
09/16/2026 22:43 SonGoku009#30
Really good product overall. Everything works just like it should and it runs super smooth. I haven’t noticed any FPS drops, stuttering, or other performance issues while using it, which is honestly a big plus.

I especially like the new mortar feature.

Regards