Red Trust Factor fixed?

09/20/2026 23:38 P1908#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKing View Post
Ohhh, I thought it had to be spent only on CS. Thank you for this!
I think we're too late now. Valve has patched this not long ago according to several posts online
09/22/2026 11:39 saifsyed8904#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1908 View Post
I think we're too late now. Valve has patched this not long ago according to several posts online
Assuming they patched certain things my accounts i sell are still perfectly perma green. Everyone ive sold to has remained green and no complaints.
09/24/2026 19:37 P1908#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifsyed8904 View Post
Assuming they patched certain things my accounts i sell are still perfectly perma green. Everyone ive sold to has remained green and no complaints.
Could it be they're not targetting all the accs and only certain ones?
09/24/2026 22:06 saifsyed8904#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1908 View Post
Could it be they're not targetting all the accs and only certain ones?
Can be the case all my users are fine/safe.
09/25/2026 09:44 JuanKing#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1908 View Post
I think we're too late now. Valve has patched this not long ago according to several posts online
Yeah, probably because Steam was the only one really benefiting from this anyway haha
09/26/2026 22:57 P1908#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKing View Post
Yeah, probably because Steam was the only one really benefiting from this anyway haha
Then they shouldn't have patched this if they were benefiting from it haha