Eterion legit or UD

04/23/2026 00:25 MalwareEnjoyer#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenm View Post
First off lower ya tone buddy your just yapping talking about stuff u dont know and dma been detected also i have two pcs

Yeah, man. I just come onto elitepvpers and just talk nonsense. It brings me enjoyment talking nonsense makes me feel smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7 View Post
Yeah, man. I just come onto elitepvpers and just talk nonsense. It brings me enjoyment talking nonsense makes me feel smart
Since you are obviously broke. Just go with 1pc solutions, buddy. I wouldn’t even bother trying to find a UD service. You most definitely have no friends to help you into communities
04/24/2026 08:47 mielp0ps#17
Hello everyone, I’d like to write a quick review of this product and vouch for its legitimacy. I purchased it for $40 for one month and tried to set it up with the developer, who did his best to make it functional. Unfortunately, it didn’t work (because my mouse wasn’t compatible and my USB host shield wasn’t soldered, but he fully refunded me.

Update

I went to a store to have the USB host shield soldered, and the technician took the time again to set everything up. Everything worked very well, so now I’ll test the product and let you know how things go with it. The staff is very kind, helpful, and fully available 24/7.

Please not that not every mouse are compatible with their product for the moment.