NOCTURNE BOT - The Most Advanced FlyFF P-Server Bot

05/06/2026 02:19 Avi Ashkenazi#16
what are the exact features for Ragyra?
05/08/2026 07:42 Amatz°#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDDENszx View Post
i add you on discord bro im baste
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeshon Edelstein View Post
what are the exact features for Ragyra?
DM me on discord: amatz_1
05/24/2026 08:34 Amatz°#18
Nocturne V2 Update - Dev State
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted much over the last few days and weeks because I've been working non-stop on developing V2. How is it going? Ragyra is about 85% complete. It features a completely new system, a new menu, more features, and it's safer, better, and faster. Most of the heavy lifting is done, and the BETA phase will kick off next week. I already have 4-5 people lined up to test it extensively. From there, it all depends on their feedback. If everything runs smoothly, V2 for Ragyra will be available to everyone just a few days later.

❓ What comes next?
Afterward, I'll gradually update the other servers I already support here (Forsaken, Entropia, Insanity) to V2. Once that's complete, new servers will be rolled out one by one, built directly on V2 from the start.

There are going to be massive changes to the bot, here in the Discord, and to the service itself. The changelog is extremely long, and I honestly can't wait to show you the full product I've been working on for weeks.

So, get ready for plenty of new features, better security for your accounts, a much more robust system, and an all-around better service.

I'll say it again: expect a ton of changes over the next 2-3 weeks.

Get excited!

HAPPY BOTTING!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/08/2026 19:07 Amatz°#19
NEW SUPPORTED SERVER

New Version
2.1.1
Changelog
• Added Support for Spirit of Madrigal
• Added Support for Dragon Crusade

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/18/2026 19:27 Amatz°#20
NEW SUPPORTED SERVER

𝙸̶´̶𝚖̶ ̶𝚐̶𝚕̶𝚊̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚘̶ ̶𝚒̶𝚗̶𝚏̶𝚘̶𝚛̶𝚖̶ ̶𝚢̶𝚘̶𝚞̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚊̶𝚝̶ ̶𝙽̶𝙴̶𝙾̶𝙽̶𝙰̶𝚁̶𝙰̶ ̶𝚒̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚗̶𝚘̶𝚠̶ ̶𝚘̶𝚏̶𝚏̶𝚒̶𝚌̶𝚒̶𝚊̶𝚕̶𝚕̶𝚢̶ ̶𝚜̶𝚞̶𝚙̶𝚙̶𝚘̶𝚛̶𝚝̶𝚎̶𝚍̶!̶ ̶ ̶𝙷̶𝚊̶𝚙̶𝚙̶𝚢̶ ̶𝙱̶𝚘̶𝚝̶𝚝̶𝚒̶𝚗̶𝚐̶!̶

Happy Botting!
08/23/2026 17:30 Amatz°#21
NEW SUPPORTED SERVER

I´m glad to inform you that AIRBORN is now officially supported!

Happy Botting!
09/30/2026 09:06 Amatz°#22
Strange Worlds Support Now Live
We are excited to announce the support for Strange Worlds is now available! Our tool/software is fully updated and ready to run on this server. Please note that Strange Worlds is classified as a VIP Server in our system. Make sure to review the access requirements below:

Access & Licensing Requirements
Lifetime License Holders:
VIP server support is permanently included with your status. You automatically have access—no additional key or fee required.

Standard / Active License Holders:
To use Nocturne on Strange Worlds, you need to purchase an additional VIP Key alongside your active base license.
A VIP Key costs 10€

Trial Users:
VIP servers are strictly unavailable for trial accounts. Trial licenses cannot be used on Strange Worlds.