Looking for a reliable and undetectable aimbot for The Finals

08/11/2025 19:58 marlostan#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexxj View Post
they not have DMA man wtf
Where has anyone mentooned DMA ? :thinking:
08/12/2025 06:13 Drsgme#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexxj View Post
they not have DMA man wtf
Chud is the best out there for cheats. Private and undetected for all games they provide. Doesn't matter if they aren't DMA.
08/12/2025 16:47 hexxj#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsgme View Post
Chud is the best out there for cheats. Private and undetected for all games they provide. Doesn't matter if they aren't DMA.
Bro, I have a DMA 75t and a Makcu. I need cheats that are compatible with DMA. From now on, I won't be using any non-DMA cheats
08/23/2025 15:59 XPG5#19
It is easy enough to set up your own DMA hacks. You can probably get a reliable setup for less than $300
08/24/2025 02:37 hexxj#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPG5 View Post
It is easy enough to set up your own DMA hacks. You can probably get a reliable setup for less than $300
HOW?
08/25/2025 17:03 XPG5#21
Just leave the the fuser. You will need a pc to play games on. A rasberry pi will be suffiecant to run cheats off of. The card is about $200 and a kmbox is like $40 The rasberry pi will be a little over $30
08/29/2025 14:01 hexxj#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPG5 View Post
Just leave the the fuser. You will need a pc to play games on. A rasberry pi will be suffiecant to run cheats off of. The card is about $200 and a kmbox is like $40 The rasberry pi will be a little over $30
Bro, I already have a DMA 75T and MAKCU. What I need now is a really good working aimbot. I'm using Eden, but their aimbots are bad — I don't want to use them anymore. Do you know any software that actually works?
08/29/2025 16:27 XPG5#23
No, I'm sorry. I'm more into making the software then finding some that works. I bet if you keep exploring the finals thread you will find something :)
09/01/2025 16:53 Agrezion#24
There is chud which is hq. No need for DMA.