🧀cheesejunkies🧀 - Undetected Mistfall Hunter - Aim | ESP | Team Check

07/30/2026 20:10 cheesejunkies#16
Was available for all tests for 1 day or the whole test. Thanks for the suggestion though.

ADDED
Interactable Visuals
Item Visuals
Separate Aim Toggles and Aim Keys for Players and NPCs

QoL
Fixed radar moving without the menu being open
07/31/2026 23:32 astrophysicist#17
don't they have a kernel level anticheat? how are you going to stay undetected against that? I feel this would get you banned within a day or a week
08/01/2026 00:02 cheesejunkies#18
Many games have kernal ACs.Not sure what that matters, or what the point of the post is.

They have had the same AC for the last few tests. Never had a ban during any of it then or now. Thanks for the the input though!
08/01/2026 00:53 Shunrai#19
Is there a target lock? So once you lock on target even if they go out of FOV or Offscreen It keeps aiming at them? If there is or you add it I'd buy this.
08/01/2026 00:54 cheesejunkies#20
More features/QoL/Bug Fixes

Added Bell esp
Added projectile esp
Added extraction point esp
Fixed loot esp not disappearing when opened
Adjusted loot esp to show things with loot in them not empty chests
Added color pickers for each new item
Fixed an issue where esp would sometimes show up on friendly npc's
08/01/2026 19:30 HFPerplexity2#21
Ye definitely need target lock
08/01/2026 20:09 cheesejunkies#22
Added Target Lock
Added Chest Bone
Fixed crash caused by bell visuals

Added Bow Prediction [beta]
08/03/2026 22:07 OxionV#23
Inadequate technical support. And even racism.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2026 22:13 cheesejunkies#24
You kept uploading videos showing you injecting wrong, and argued when told you were doing it wrong. Staff isn't going to go in circles. The game has not updated and you refused to provide a username at first to check. Don't see any racism though. Then leave the server instead of allowing anyone to help.
08/03/2026 22:17 OxionV#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesejunkies View Post
You kept uploading videos showing you injecting wrong, and argued when told you were doing it wrong. Staff isn't going to go in circles. The game has not updated and you refused to provide a username at first to check. Don't see any racism though. Then leave the server instead of allowing anyone to help.
What does Ukraine and cheat support have to do with this?

Support team dont know difference between "Main Menu" and "Character Selection screen"
08/04/2026 19:21 cheesejunkies#26
Added different colors for elites and bots
Added Player Status List
08/06/2026 00:12 cheesejunkies#27
Added Look Direction Laser for Players/NPCs
Added Knocked Player Visuals
Fixed bug in Player Status sometimes showing the wrong info
08/07/2026 01:32 cheesejunkies#28
Feature update 6:

Added Player Stamina Bar
Added Enemy Stamina Bar
Added Corpse Esp
Added Option to make the background lighter on radar and player list
Added Root bone to the list for people to use AOE damage
Added Toggle key for player list
08/08/2026 09:17 cheesejunkies#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunrai View Post
Is there a target lock? So once you lock on target even if they go out of FOV or Offscreen It keeps aiming at them? If there is or you add it I'd buy this.
Missed this somehow, yes it was added in one of the updates. Coder updates and add new things almost daily.
08/09/2026 23:17 ieanmoon#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxionV View Post
Inadequate technical support. And even racism.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yeah I should've just read your replies and went the other way. But no, I joined the discord and went to general chat to ask if the product was fully functioning, which was answered, then I deleted my chat out of the public chat.

Shortly after that my deleted question was forwarded BACK into the public general #cheese-chat and I was removed from the server. I joined back genuinely confused as to what happened there and why I couldn't even see that chat channel anymore... so I opened up a ticket for help just to LITERALLY be trolled and led on by Nacho Cheese.

All I did was delete my 2 messages out of the general chat and it prompted this dude to waste my time for over an hour talking about how I must've "unchecked it" and how I apparently deleted the chat myself. LONG STORY SHORT he kept on lying about it then closed the ticket. Bout 30 seconds later the general chat just MAGICALLY reappears in the server without me even touching anything. I proceed to make a #contact-reseller ticket to buy the chair and it was closed like 5 seconds after it opened (wonder why). I opened another ticket just trying to be civil and do some dam business but this guy can't help himself but still be a d**k for literally no reason.

He ended up closing that ticket too and kicked me from the server (again) after having me sit there mad long waiting for an imaginary reseller that he never had included in the ticket in the first place.

Bro definitely has a few loose screws so you guys are way better off not even trusting it his stuff. Take what you want from my experience! Some screenshots provided, don't really think it's necessary putting up 10+ images, but y'all get the gist. Take care

*POST COUNT - 2 (Nacho Cheese deleted the original, let's see how many times I have to repost this)