Mutliclient future?

04/13/2010 23:18 lolrko#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
Are you Sure?, then the persons will create it.

An example
players who played tsro, It was Just Epic, lvling,pt's, guild wars.
and at rsro in the first few weeks,then the ltp's poped up. Tsro forced us out (ipban), i c the future of rsro bad

but ontopic:
if joymax removes the bot completely players are forced the play the game 'normal', and the fun of playing a game will maybe come back. like response from every single person ingame thats grinding is an example
Totally agree with u, but Chinese will rise again no doubt ;)
04/14/2010 02:48 fredou69#17
I personnaly believe that Joymax shoulnd't ban botter players. I mean... who is gonna get lv 110 legit? That's a work of a life time. I strated playing at lv 70 cap, and back then the leveling was just perfect : not millions of sp to farm, only few thousands could do.

I have a lv 93 character, which I'll not bot again since I got blocked twice and don't want it to be banned. If I want to be lv 110 FF, I have to farm over 1m sp... which is impossible due to the fact that I have a life.

I ask myself someitmes why am I still playing? It's nowhere near the first sro I played. At cap 80 the game was also perfect. Leveling a little bit harder, but could be easily done. Also the fields were fine, enough mobs (ofc there was goldbots removing some space but I loged in once after an inspection.... god! too much mobs!)

I can't remember when MC started exactly but I can say that I was one of the first lucky to use it. Now we were able to exchange item... stall... or powerlevel... But the problem is : the man is never satisfied. Soon some players abused it, running 4-5-6 clients at a time, then sbot started its clientless and everything started to go down. Now everybody was able to be FF in weeks (calculate how much sp for FF 80 you'll see what I mean) so Joymax raised to lv 90, then 100, and then already110!

No more MC? I say fine... but at least ban those ***** goldbots. No MC + goldbots = see ya sro. People will start creating private servers and stuff and it will be crazy. Being good at coding with some people to help me, I would have certainly started to recreate the old sro I loved at first. But I'm not good enough, and I guess it would be too long anyway.
04/14/2010 06:12 spikywomen#18
disable hack shiled and u can open 10 accounts
but see me when u get banned :D
04/14/2010 11:55 ¢/Tech N9ne\¢™#19
They gotta hack it soon or else joymax gotta take it away they will feel this.

I am able to buy prem on 5 chars every month half are even prem +. and i know i am not the only 1. So what will happen :

Nobody will make new chars so way less prems. People will sell there chars for cheap so people who don't have an high char just low char will buy those cheap high level chars.
04/14/2010 11:56 mrace007#20
I was multi clienting, just after this new update yesterday, it stopped working :S!!
04/14/2010 12:19 ¢/Tech N9ne\¢™#21
woohoo :) found 1 that is working from project hax <3
04/14/2010 12:20 wurstbrot123#22
Its bypassed by the bot from Projecthax.com they also
already got clientless mode working....
04/14/2010 12:57 Lixi#23
are u sure that they have working clientless? because i dont find in their forum a working cl
04/14/2010 13:05 holy94217#24
simple discussion was about clientless , and there are not any cl bot now and a lot of people said that it will be take 1 week or less so ...
04/14/2010 13:27 Nezekan#25
i don't know why sbot takes so long to update, i already have two clientless bots...
04/14/2010 13:35 00FaVoR00#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
i don't know why sbot takes so long to update, i already have two clientless bots...
could you name those 2 bots?
04/14/2010 14:31 lennardj#27
no he cant... just use your brain and try to search! :]

the normal iSRObot is also back up again with mc!
04/14/2010 14:32 DuTcHtUrK#28
isrobot and phbot
04/14/2010 15:33 Jsus#29
cant really find a dl link on the phbot forums, or isnt it released yet?:$
04/14/2010 15:39 DuTcHtUrK#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsus View Post
cant really find a dl link on the phbot forums, or isnt it released yet?:$
its realesed. Pay2Use