Looking for a Cheat - Seeking Feedback and Recommendations

02/05/2025 18:35 Chams Cheats#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipselunatico07 View Post
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well! I’m currently looking for a cheat and I’ve gone through the list in the forum "[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)". However, I’d really appreciate hearing some feedback or recommendations from users who have had personal experience with them.

Your advice and suggestions would be very helpful, and I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance for your help!

PD: I dont own an DMA

Best regards,
eclipselunatico07 :handsdown:

I personally sell Disconnect, and I’ve had customers reach Unreal without getting banned. However, the Fortnite market can be pretty shady, with a lot of people lying just to make money. If you’re considering other options, I’d recommend asking previous customers for their feedback before buying.
02/11/2025 12:10 Silverback#17
It depends what you're looking for specifically. If you want to play long-term without the worry of being banned, proofcore is a good fit for you. On top of its tight security, it also has a highly advanced and configurable aimbot, highly optimized visuals for optimal performance and an integrated spoofer and cleaner for if you got yourself banned before.

There's more information here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/11/2025 21:36 SuspectCheats#18
Proofcore is great security wise, however you need to go trough an application process. Disconnect is a great public option.
02/12/2025 02:15 thotable#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by unncheats View Post
Thank you for the recommendation! We’re trying to bring the same top-tier quality and best user-experience to Fortnite Players that we've been delivering for years in other EAC/BE games :)
what winver does it support
02/12/2025 12:54 unnamedtech#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
what winver does it support
win10/11(up to 23h2)
03/04/2025 05:49 ardi226#21
stay away from unnamed, paid for 1 week and loader did not work, finally got a response to support in discord and after showing him proof of his loader not working like he asked i was ghosted, try proofc0re, there legit been using for a while and never a single ban
03/05/2025 07:07 kevinyoon27#22
unnamed loader not working.
03/09/2025 23:43 SuspectCheats#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipselunatico07 View Post
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well! I’m currently looking for a cheat and I’ve gone through the list in the forum "[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)". However, I’d really appreciate hearing some feedback or recommendations from users who have had personal experience with them.

Your advice and suggestions would be very helpful, and I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance for your help!

PD: I dont own an DMA

Best regards,
eclipselunatico07 :handsdown:
Disconnect and Proofcore are both great 1pc options.
03/22/2025 19:50 Karspersky#24
Many people sell cheats here, they say X cheat is good but it really not, here is my true opinion. I will talk about Slotted / Private cheats, not public ones, because with public cheats you get banned 100% in 1-5 days. Don’t think EAC is bad AC.

[+] Kylo / Chaos - Bought from them before, waited 1 month for key. Only good because of injector (crocus). But after spoofer (crocus) stopped working, no fix for it. Bad experience overall.

[+] Proofcore - Never used, but I hear only good things. No opinion from me.

[+] WannaCry - New recode, looks promising. I bought it, got banned after 2 weeks. (5 months ago)

[+] MSR - One of the best cheats I ever used. Never banned, lots of customizations. But they stopped it now, sad.

Most of the Slotted / Private cheats are not good. Fortnite community is very strange for cheating, many exit scam. Only few good devs, and those who are good either quit or lazy.

This my honest opinion, not promoting anything.

Contact me if you need help or info:

Discord - Kaspersky
Telegram - Kaspersky
03/24/2025 03:35 jegas#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
Hey would love for you to give our fortnite cheat a shot! We have many positive reviews in our discord. If you make a ticket in our discord would love to give you a trial key :)
I used it today for 4 hours and got banned for 24 hours.
03/24/2025 05:28 Agrezion#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jegas View Post
I used it today for 4 hours and got banned for 24 hours.
24 hour bans don't mean that the cheat is detected. Those bans come from reports.
03/24/2025 06:02 TransPrincess#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
24 hour bans don't mean that the cheat is detected. Those bans come from reports.
They specifically come from spoofers and cleaners though. If you use Reported.lol spoofer with ProofCore, Klar or any cheat for example, you can rage without bans for weeks (even months!). If you get a 24 hour ban when raging then the cleaner or spoofer is "semi" detected, will tag @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to confirm this. His spoofer allows you to rage without any 24 hour bans all day.

Its not like COD where anyone can get a 24 hour ban from reports, its only triggered on stuff they can detect but can't confirm its being used for cheats.

You can also test this with ProofCore as well, don't use the spoofer or cleaner and you can rage for weeks. I only ever got 24 hour bans with ProofCore when raging if I used the spoofer. And by raging I mean dropping 40-50 kills every match in ranked
03/24/2025 15:31 grimset#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
They specifically come from spoofers and cleaners though. If you use Reported.lol spoofer with ProofCore, Klar or any cheat for example, you can rage without bans for weeks (even months!). If you get a 24 hour ban when raging then the cleaner or spoofer is "semi" detected, will tag @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to confirm this. His spoofer allows you to rage without any 24 hour bans all day.

Its not like COD where anyone can get a 24 hour ban from reports, its only triggered on stuff they can detect but can't confirm its being used for cheats.

You can also test this with ProofCore as well, don't use the spoofer or cleaner and you can rage for weeks. I only ever got 24 hour bans with ProofCore when raging if I used the spoofer. And by raging I mean dropping 40-50 kills every match in ranked
The cheat can also be flagged, not only the spoofer. You will experience similar things if the cheat is flagged.
03/24/2025 18:14 SauceMachine#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
The cheat can also be flagged, not only the spoofer. You will experience similar things if the cheat is flagged.
This is correct. It can be both. Quick report bans means something isn't handled properly. They just use reports to confuse the user/devs. The only way to figure it out is to test them both independently. That's my take on it nevertheless.