DMA questions

02/26/2024 00:30 DariXOne#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
go lightning's ghostdma imo. way better price than engima and is highly recommended by peers in the DMA scene. zDMA if you want to go overkill, but with folks like zeebler joining the scene, I imagine a 35T is more than enough lol. especially when any skid pasting external source and converting to DMA with scatter can do it, i'm sure he'll cook up something special.

on the pc note, I recommend a mini pc like a nuc (you can find these with enough specs on Amazon for like $200 rn). 4 core, 8gb ram, you'll be cruising.

a fuser is a fuser, they all suck imo. best ones rn get 140~ frames at 1440p. if you're like me running one of the new QD-OLED panels at 4k, don't expect much lol. i had to dig out my 1440p OLED last gen LG monitor for this. i think there was a thread on here saying they're working on newest gen for better 4k and all.
New gen already out but limited amount, i know some already pre ordered it, probably gonna receive in march, its not on their resellers site though, its in some kind of chinese online market, dont know its name.
02/26/2024 02:41 svint#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
New gen already out but limited amount, i know some already pre ordered it, probably gonna receive in march, its not on their resellers site though, its in some kind of chinese online market, dont know its name.
ah, i'll have to look around for it later. i bet it's on either taobao, weidan, 1688 or aliexpress/dhgate then. i know from naraka cheat days though, they have this other purely chinese market... i should try to find that maybe.