How do bans work?

12/15/2023 16:56 Egal#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to educate u on this topic further u can refer to my other posts i made about removing launcher bans for free or with a cleaner
Yes, please educate me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
launcher ban is due to not cleaning, u can either clean by using a cleaner or manually clean by reinstalling windows

i can simply fresh fac from a usb and change my ssd and i wont be launcher banned and hwid banned

how do u bypass a launcher ban then without cleaning somehow lmaoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viruss02 View Post
hey bro i see you everywhere and you seem to know a lot, i was wondering what u think on the chances of me being banned, I tried it for two days and would rather play legit, but I was playing solo, avoiding players the whole time (only killed two), did tap literally all AIs heads and looting through walls, but that’s it, definitely regret it now as a lot more fun for me personally to play legit and without worry
Unless the cheat you were using is detected youll be fine, like I said, a few reports here and there dont matter
12/15/2023 21:23 Cheesy's Products#17
[QUOTE=Egal;39817380]Yes, please educate me

as i said check the other threads i have where i talked about this, p sure u were in it idk though havent seen u much around this forum anyways.
12/16/2023 03:43 Estside_Rippy w the sticc#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viruss02 View Post
hey bro i see you everywhere and you seem to know a lot, i was wondering what u think on the chances of me being banned, I tried it for two days and would rather play legit, but I was playing solo, avoiding players the whole time (only killed two), did tap literally all AIs heads and looting through walls, but that’s it, definitely regret it now as a lot more fun for me personally to play legit and without worry
Sorry not Egal but if you are paranoid and want reassurance, I think you'll be fine from 2 PMC's reporting you (lets assume they did because they were salty for losing 2v1)

I'd be more concerned with the Loot-through-walls feature but that comes down to which provider you went with and how they implement such functions.

I'd say you're better off going to their specific discord/forum and inquiring this information from their userbase/support team.

^Probably less drama this way as well xD