Looking to purchasing a Mw2 account.

12/09/2022 00:06 Bxndo#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by F12SHHH View Post
You changed your email and password on the same steam account and it worked? I cant make a new steam account because for cod you cant share that game i tried the family thing doesn’t work. Im new to steam btw
I went on G2G bought a steam MW2, you login and change the email that’s linked to the new email you made. Hellen Wong was the seller I bought from. Make sure to also make a new Activision with the same email you did steam. I didn’t have any issues and since it’s not BNET phone verified you won’t need to worry about the phone number getting scuffed.
12/09/2022 07:20 DMUonaFFAR#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxndo View Post
I went on G2G bought a steam MW2, you login and change the email that’s linked to the new email you made. Hellen Wong was the seller I bought from. Make sure to also make a new Activision with the same email you did steam. I didn’t have any issues and since it’s not BNET phone verified you won’t need to worry about the phone number getting scuffed.
Hellen Wong is the account PLUG lmaooo whoever that person is def makes wild bread off G2G. I've bought many accounts from her as well (not MW2)