PixelX Hardware Aimbot | Smooth Flickbot | Silent Aim | Triggerbot | Recoil

06/03/2022 18:08 Shellisland#16
Owner replies quickly, gets you the payment method you want, supplies goods right away and the chair has so many options to play with aim, easy to set up hardware, highly recommend. 10/10 :cool:
06/04/2022 20:52 Reytoniti#17
+rep great support works like a charm :)
06/07/2022 16:07 LLLLLii#18
+rep

The most customizable hardware cheat yet, it will be difficult to configure at first, but the developer has a 100% support rating and will assist with all of the features the cheat has, which the features are really good very legit or rage depends on you, very accurate and fast. No fps drops for me
06/08/2022 00:59 visiony10#19
Blows the competition out of the water. Best hardware chest I’ve used.
06/09/2022 19:37 madothedev#20
++rep

First of all they reply to you within the shortest time ever compared to some Provider like "aka Woofer" cough cough.

Second this Chair is easy to use and im still not banned after a few plat ranked Games using a Semi Rage config, got max a bit accused but not more

Third the UI looks clean and i like it

If u wanna cheat in Valorant without getting banned then buy a ardunio r3, buy PixelX and destroy ur enemys like tenz would destroy his gf and his enemys lol.

All in One =
UI = 10/10
Support = 10/10
Setup = 10/10 one click though
Customizations = 10/10

small -rep because now i have to much egirls to carry out of silver : ( :rtfm:
06/10/2022 17:27 GamerGeekyGuy#21
Been using it for a day or so now, had trouble with the USB host shield but found out it was a defective item, everything works how its stated and is pretty darn amazing especially the silent aim!

Only downside is the lack of configs from other users as there is currently 2 or 3 of them that you can use, BUT don't let that take away from how good this product is! :D

10/10 For the tool
10/10 Security *so far*
10/10 Support

Overall 10/10.
06/10/2022 23:57 D3s1re#22
Discord taken down?
06/11/2022 00:10 inuyasha199990#23
Gonna get this in a few days when my hardware arrives. Need a new discord link since looks like the current one got taken down.
06/11/2022 02:02 ishno#24
discord down?
06/11/2022 02:33 PixelX Private#25
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/04/2022 22:06 PLEISTOCENE#26
Im using like 2 days.
Aimbot : 8/10
Flickbot : 10/10
Recoil : 9/10
Support : 10/10
Secuity : Idk realy ill write later here.
07/11/2022 15:49 PixelX Private#27
Old discord was banned
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/13/2022 09:47 dook1992#28
The performance of this pixel bot is really top notch.
I used various pixels, but there was no natural and good performance like this.
In terms of security, it has never been banned, and the current main account is immo3.
You won't regret buying this.
07/14/2022 17:33 JimTheGatMan#29
Is this streamable? And how is it compared to Lime?
07/16/2022 12:15 JustLemming#30
Hey guys,

I know how hard it can be to decide which hack to take to have the most safety and advantage! But with Pixelx there is no question about this due to the Arduino. You can use it with or without USB-Hostshield. (to gain extra safety)

I checked the whole discord and there were some MANUAL ban reports and the supporters instantly asked if anyone else got caught and NOBODY else got caught at any time by detection.

My Main Account gets higher and higher in Rank without any callouts and I'm flicking absolutely OBV :D (actually OBV in my mind)

Installation 10/10
It was way too easy to set everything up. No more words to say

Okay, let's get to the review for the Hack himself.

AIMBOT 9/10

It just receives a 9 /10 because you really need to take time to adjust it to you and make it perfect on your own. For me there was none of the available Configs which just made it perfect quickly.
However, Aimbot works INSANLY, strong if you want or softer if you want it that way. You have got all you need: Smooth, FOV, Y Offset, Shot Delay, Two Aimkeys, which are golden and more and more.

RAGEBOT Tab 10/10

I put all Rage features together here in the review because the settings are combined.
We get a Aimbot, Silent Aim and a Flickbot. All of them have got their own aimkey.

The Aimbot is just rage without smooth or anything to kill all ez With own

The Silent AIM is just insane. If you set high fov you just shred ppls down with it

And my favourite is the Flickbot.
Actually, I use this one in every game without getting a callout. Just reduced FOV and it works like a charm to just cover the edges. Way to OP

Triggerbot 7/10

I need to say its cool to have a Magnet for the trigger bot but I couldn't find perfect settings for it actually and I don't even use the trigger due to i never played with any Sniper.

Recoil 7/10

I use my Aimbot because it's not that strong on Leftclick (with alternative button on my mouse)
If you spray the Aimbot, try to hold your Mouse on the guy but you need to pull down for the spray, which makes it hard to play without this Recoil control.
Since i set it up pretty awesome, which took me about 20 minutes, i cant play without it anymore.
It's a little annoying that he pulls down your mouse while knifing with left click, but it works perfectly.

MISC 9/10

You can set your resolution, which means it works with every resolution.
X Aim helps me a lot to not only land headshots with this
The colours are purple, yellow and red, but purple works best.

Specials

It has more than one Weapon setup, which means you can set up 4 different Weapons with different Aimbot settings for all your needs.

You can save and upload configs and share with others to compare and improve your own settings.