Faceit cheats

12/22/2021 22:52 RgBuddy#16
skadro's cheat isn't that good.
I mean he really can't make a simple csgo cheat, and uses public bypasses.
Then when you ask about his public information, says you're trying to steal his bypass.
12/23/2021 03:25 vnmlike#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd1e View Post
skadro's cheat isn't that good.
I mean he really can't make a simple csgo cheat, and uses public bypasses.
Then when you ask about his public information, says you're trying to steal his bypass.
witch bypass is that? if its public i want to take a research maybe i can read something out of it
12/24/2021 01:26 OrganHucan#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnmlike View Post
witch bypass is that? if its public i want to take a research maybe i can read something out of it
skadro is detecting every week on faceit, would be better to order your own build.
12/25/2021 16:07 ndmsvecndms#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganHucan View Post
skadro is detecting every week on faceit, would be better to order your own build.
My friend have tried everyone's faceit cheat on market and always ban after 2 weeks (previously ekknod, now skadro) it seems like they aren't bypassing at all... faceit delays bans
12/26/2021 14:19 vnmlike#20
ekknod is fair, he never say that you should use his cheat for faceit after march21. if u use it its your fault.
01/01/2022 21:12 Mirl#21
What guys do u think about csrad? by this ziqp, good hack or 2 weeks ud and then ban?
01/02/2022 05:17 kafka322#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirl View Post
What guys do u think about csrad? by this ziqp, good hack or 2 weeks ud and then ban?
u gonna be banned after 2 weeks 100%
01/02/2022 12:34 SniperInShadows#23
How come so many resellers replying, is there anyone from community can help OP?
01/03/2022 01:56 DAY2W#24
I know someone but you need to pay like 5k EUR per years.
Pm me here if you want to.
01/04/2022 19:22 wHATrUGONNADOGGGG#25
I used skadro for 2+ months, never been banned. People being banned are bots using cheats to carry them. Either on new accs or all of a sudden trippling their avg and hs%. He has slow customer service but he is not bad by far, he spent 3 hours straight on anydesk configuring for me and didnt charge me at all, and changed my hwid for free. So whoever saying hes charging £100 for hwid change is waffling.
01/06/2022 08:35 lebanquier#26
mee too , if you have a good boy so safe so good for -250e per month i am here and so so happy
02/08/2022 13:12 Lxip#27
I have not been paid, or even spoken to skadro since the following happened a while ago however, I think the personal attacks are unjustified therefore for balance I'd like to share the following.

I've had dealings with skadro and as an individual he is honorable and trustworthy. He willing refunded me for a cheat despite me having it active - long story short, realistically he could've done nothing but I explained and he literally refunded me hundreds of Euros on the spot.

I can't speak for his cheats as I never had the chance to use them in the end and my reputation here isn't representative of my history closing in on 20 years of gaining an unfair advantage haha. Anyway I believe as someone who has cheated with Organners infamous "private" EAC 1.6 cheats to supex0's magic I can say he posses the same self awareness - it always is in some way but I think this is more than money to him in a positive way even denouncers may admire.

I think he's a strong coder and might even give his product a go based on what he says, headshotting from a server in your near future :)
02/12/2022 01:50 Tian#28
pm me if anyone has any i mean any faceit cheat in any budget. money is not the problem here
02/15/2022 17:57 Facekt#29
look at my profile
02/19/2022 18:27 x1Elite#30
x,᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼#7708 add my discord

x,᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼#7708