📌PROOFCORE | 💎COD: Vanguard Cheat | AIMBOT | ESP | MISC | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected

06/28/2022 11:11 Silverback#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivedl View Post
Hi Silverback,

I've noticed on the store has Warzone - Does that mean it's been added and ready to go?

Thanks
It is indeed available :)
07/05/2022 14:07 pokemon404#17
100% recommended, joined Proofcore for more than 1 year, the product has never been discovered
08/31/2022 08:59 adaur#18
Think twice. Don't go anywhere else, stay here! Proofcore is the best community and especially for COD! By buying from Proofcore, you are sure to play safely, to be protected and above all to have fun, you have nothing to fear.

Cheap, community listening, hyperactive and reactive staff. A real pleasure to be a loyal member of this community, I thank them 1000x for what they do for us. Thank you Xenos. :pimp:
08/06/2023 17:29 Shadowek87#19
I want to contact admin bcs i cant login back ...
08/06/2023 22:33 Silverback#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowek87 View Post
I want to contact admin bcs i cant login back ...
Send me a private message on here if needed.