Release NEW INTERFACE

03/18/2010 20:07 DaRkFoRgE™#16
Pls make a beta of your client Rubin and then we wait when is he finish ;)
03/18/2010 20:15 GulliGeorg#17
Could you please tell me how to create my own interface?
I like you Interface but just want to create my own one.

Sorry for bad englisch.
03/18/2010 20:38 Vicious26#18
Ich wollte auch ma sowas machen, aber nach 2 Std hatte ich kein bock mehr :D
Sieht gut aus, muss ich sagen
03/18/2010 20:59 Pae.#19
Ich habe mir ein neues gemacht. Statt des PN-Umschlages ist bei mir z.B. eine Sprechblase :p
Ist schon lustig paar Sachen zu ändern.

MfG
03/18/2010 21:11 anil-k#20
Wo kann man die interface verändern? /Where can I design the Interface?
03/18/2010 21:13 rubenlexico#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious26 View Post
Ich wollte auch ma sowas machen, aber nach 2 Std hatte ich kein bock mehr :D
Sieht gut aus, muss ich sagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by n View Post
Ich habe mir ein neues gemacht. Statt des PN-Umschlages ist bei mir z.B. eine Sprechblase :p
Ist schon lustig paar Sachen zu ändern.

MfG
THIS IS FOR THE PPEOPLE WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF ANOTHER PPL HAVE YOUR OWN

I AM JUST SHARE LITLE STUFF FOR THE PPEOPLE DONT KNOW OR DONT HAVEAND

THIS IS LIKE THE ELECTRICITY I SHOW HOW TO DO AND NOW SO MANY PPEOPLE HAVE IT AND MADE OWN ELECTRICITY

THE REASONS FOR MY TUTS IS TO SHARE THE INFORMATION MORE INFORMATION IN BIG COM. BETHER SERVER WE CAN DO AND FOR THAT REASON THE PSERVERS ARE AGES OF LIGHT FROM THE OFICIAL METIN BECAUSE WE ALL SHARE AND LEARN WITH ANOTHERS AND OFCORSE SOME PEOPLE JUST COPY ANOTHERS ARE THE CREATORES BUT THIS MAKE THE GOOD AND THE BAD PSERVERS
03/18/2010 21:15 Imaginär#22
Hammer.

Sieht richtig gut aus, danke ;) Very good Work, thanks.

Werde es sofort einbauen! :)
03/18/2010 21:16 rubenlexico#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil-k View Post
Wo kann man die interface verändern? /Where can I design the Interface?
SEE THE FILES FROM MY DOWNLOAD AND UNPACK THE DATA FILES CHANGE TO YOUR OWN PACK AGAIN AND HAVE FUN :D
03/18/2010 21:19 .Marcel'#24
Ich finde das Interface auch richtig "geil" echt nice work.
Werde ich mal ausprobieren ^^
03/18/2010 21:25 anil-k#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenlexico View Post
SEE THE FILES FROM MY DOWNLOAD AND UNPACK THE DATA FILES CHANGE TO YOUR OWN PACK AGAIN AND HAVE FUN :D
Okey Thank you, dude;)
03/18/2010 21:26 Chini#26
Das sieht einfach nice aus !
03/18/2010 21:30 xHunterx86#27
Very very well done thanks you alot =)
03/18/2010 21:31 VioN.#28
Gefällt mir auch gut hat was ! VIeleicht machen wir auch sowas gefällt mir echt gut.
03/18/2010 21:37 Papschus#29
Das invenar schaut richtig gut aus
03/18/2010 21:50 Vicious26#30
I didn't say that i have my own
I said that it costs too much time so i didn't finish that
And I said that your Interface looks great so don't shout at me -.-