🌹 VICTORY.LOL 🌹 [AIMBOT, ESP & MORE] [UNDETECTED] [INSTANT DELIVERY] [24/7 SUPPORT]

01/14/2021 23:08 JamalHarris1#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknow94 View Post
Do people buy this cheat and does it work?
I usually call scammers out on their bullshit when I buy a product and it's bad or doesn't work so everyone avoids the scam. But in this case, this is in my opinion the cheapest and best alternative version for those that loved the CovertCheats. This support team is wonderful and all my issues with the cheat were fixed in minutes.

The coders know what they are doing. It does not have a spoofer, but you won't get banned at all if you are not a blatant cheater and know what you are doing. I'd say this is more of a legit cheat, but they removed smoothness from the aimbot for some testing or updating, so currently the aimbot is pretty blatant.

The ESP is wonderful. It sells for crypto currencies but alot of resellers on their Discord that sell with PayPal and credit card, so you will get the cheat in an instant, no matter the payment method, just maybe will have to pay a little bit more than the 10$ if you want to go for the 1 day key to test.

Anyways this product is wonderful, the support team is great and the coders are really good. I'd say this is actually one of the best cheats on the market currently and I've been only using them for a little period of time but my friends have been using it for much longer without any bans.
01/15/2021 03:02 noshotbucko#17
bought the 1 day to test it esp works normally, UD so far, aimbot is pretty bad no option for smooth so it insta locks on their head. no option to put the aim key to mouse 1 aka left click :confused: and no RCS. i'll rebuy once they announce that they added back the smooth and hopefully allow us to use left click for aimbot.
01/15/2021 05:07 BFella#18
Cheat works and is decent.

Currently there is zero recoil control, no smoothing option for the aimbot so it locks on pretty hard and no option to put the bot on other mouse buttons like Mouse5 or Mouse6 - Other than that it's working as described.
01/15/2021 08:12 acedaily#19
Tested this cheat out because the other provider I was using exit scammed.

Review:
ESP: 9.0/10 Very good esp, only minor issues that they are working on.
Aimbot: 9.5/10 You can rage hack if you want but its not recommended. It does work though lol.
Support: 10/10 Fast responding and doesn't ignore you.

If anyone is looking for a good provider that is actually legit try these guys out!
01/15/2021 19:35 xenvision#20
Is this even legit?
01/16/2021 00:22 xdzerocom#21
Discord link does not work, discord link please.
01/16/2021 00:23 melon.software#22
UD?
01/16/2021 00:38 texxter#23
is spoofer included?
01/16/2021 09:12 noshotbucko#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenvision View Post
Is this even legit?
yes i tried it
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdzerocom View Post
Discord link does not work, discord link please.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by melon.software View Post
UD?
so far yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by texxter View Post
is spoofer included?
no but they said they working on one

also they added RCS and smooth it's lit
01/16/2021 11:06 montegonya#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshotbucko View Post
yes i tried it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

so far yes

no but they said they working on one

also they added RCS and smooth it's lit
you just created this account for promote this shitty cheat right? lol
01/16/2021 12:25 Ismaeel7411#26
any vouch? is it legit?
01/16/2021 12:34 noshotbucko#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by montegonya View Post
you just created this account for promote this shitty cheat right? lol
nope i'm an actual new user got gatorant and they stopped and this is my 2nd cheat i try, idk if they doing it or not but you can ask if they would give you a 1 day key so you can vouch
01/16/2021 12:56 Howboutdat#28
I bought a 1-day key and so far it works. Vouch +1. I would wait for their spoofer though because it's way too dangerous to play on your main HWID.
01/16/2021 14:24 (Pepega)#29
same bought a month key directly from their website and insta got my key + instruction-
Aimbot is working good also ESP little whacky but Still good. no Ban so far.
01/17/2021 15:53 ValFX#30
Works as intended. +rep