12Sky Web Tool Project by DOS

09/16/2020 14:04 kapgankaan#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapgankaan View Post
How did you get it to look like on his pic?
Could you help me please?

I solved the problem. For those who want to buy it, I sell it for $ 200.
09/16/2020 15:29 rafi441#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapgankaan View Post
I solved the problem. For those who want to buy it, I sell it for $ 200.
Too Op for a struct :lul:
09/16/2020 15:57 sdefref#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapgankaan View Post
I solved the problem. For those who want to buy it, I sell it for $ 200.
LoL I wouldn't even give a $1 for it. If I really want it, I could figure it out myself.
:lul:
09/16/2020 16:08 kapgankaan#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafi441 View Post
Too Op for a struct :lul:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdefref View Post
LoL I wouldn't even give a $1 for it. If I really want it, I could figure it out myself.
:lul:
If you can, you can. I sell it for those who cannot. Dont be bullshit here
09/16/2020 16:19 sdefref#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapgankaan View Post
If you can, you can. I sell it for those who cannot. Dont be bullshit here
LoL, you are really stupid human, First you ASK me for HELP you with this.
Then when you figured it out and now you sell it for those who can't.
Did DOS asked for money for hes weebtool? No, you silly fool ask 200 for what ... few line of C++...

Get the f**k off here u broke fool! :facepalm:

People Like YOU make me sick!
09/16/2020 17:00 kapgankaan#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdefref View Post
LoL, you are really stupid human, First you ASK me for HELP you with this.
Then when you figured it out and now you sell it for those who can't.
Did DOS asked for money for hes weebtool? No, you silly fool ask 200 for what ... few line of C++...

Get the f**k off here u broke fool! :facepalm:

People Like YOU make me sick!

Don't cry my baby booy :)
09/16/2020 17:27 sdefref#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapgankaan View Post
Don't cry my baby booy :)
You think I want your code? Heres the answer: No.

Is that all you can say is don't cry?
Dude this is Old stupidity, go think something better.
That behaviour shows a lack of good sense or judgement,
the quality of being stupid or unintelligent.

Good luck with you'r life, You are going to need it!
09/17/2020 11:16 migisenpai#23
Lol selling it fir 200$ is dumb. Thanks to sdefref's tip of using hex editor i figured it out. Just counting bytes between categories and you'll find it. And ye, img of 2.0, 2.5 and 2.8 are all diff imgs, dos' struct is for 2.8

Better unpack the img, then use CE hook it to the correct chrome.exe and search for the thing you want to changr then repack
09/17/2020 11:46 ivyhacker#24
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Just try this for opening img
01/10/2021 10:13 Coldzerein#25
having hard time executing
03/10/2022 02:55 praminza#26
Can you share again? 12Sky Web Tool Project by DOS