[MC-Project] - PUBG Safe External Hack, 100% UD, Streamable [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐]

02/03/2019 00:48 sullx#16
Interested, accept my discord req.
02/03/2019 09:26 MasterChief343#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullx View Post
Interested, accept my discord req.
Done
02/03/2019 09:34 Green Service#18
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Hack inspection please.
02/03/2019 13:53 Ace1104#19
Im using his cheats for like 5 mounths already, this guy is safe 100% keep up with ur great work cheif!! (Using external and internal) he never letted me down!
02/03/2019 22:18 triggerhappy0#20
Anyone have external videos or screen shot?
02/03/2019 22:54 MasterChief343#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappy0 View Post
Anyone have external videos or screen shot?
Yes, check us out on Discord
02/04/2019 10:14 Fradiks1300#22
The best cheat ever and MasterChief is the best DEV and i help me for install MC-Project PUBG thx !
02/04/2019 18:11 triggerhappy0#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappy0 View Post
Anyone have external videos or screen shot?
Ok, I was added to the discord channel and I checked out the video. Looks promising. I'll try it.
02/06/2019 04:17 triggerhappy0#24
I've been using the External for a few hours, so far so good. It's an external ESP hack, so it's a bit lagging compared with internal ones. You just have to get used to it with your gameplay. But if you want a basic ESP hack, you can't beat their price for lifetime.
02/07/2019 16:37 Wopavelli#25
My Full Cheat Review! (PUBG)

Support: 9/10
I only give this a 9/10 because we ran into a activation issue that potentially could have been my fault for not setting up correctly, but he was quick to respond to all of my questions in a nice manner! Even after the activation issue he expanded my time for my troubles.

Loader: 10/10
There is really not much to say on the loader, but what I can say is the it is very simple and easy to use. You will first purchase a license key. Whether that license be for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or Lifetime you will have to have it activated by him. Once you purchase your key you will get an email with a text file that includes his personal Discord and Server. You will contact him and he will show you how to download and set up your loader after you send him your activation key. Then once activated, you are good to go. All you do is select you settings you would like and inject into Steam. Once injected it will alert you to start PUBG and once in pre-game lobby hit "F9" to "Protect." After that you are ready to cheat!

Security: 10/10
First off let me say I played this on my MAIN steam account, so if I did not trust this cheat then that would not have happened. In my opinion the security was great! I know this is not a BIG name cheat which is why I was interested in buying it. I will say I was worried about the security of the cheat because the price is actually really good, but I soon realized I had nothing to worry about. I played at least 40+ matches with almost all features activated and did not have one issue. I did sometimes run into game crashes but I think that was more on my end. Overall I did not play like a cheater and out of those 40+ games probably won 29 of those games. I like how he has to activate you himself so if he thinks you may seem suspicious he will not allow access to his cheat. Keeping the cheat small is great in my opinion but for his sake I hope it grows!

Features: 9/10
The only reason I gave this cheat a 9/10 was due to the "High FPS" feature not working. Which as I am typing this he released a fix for it lol, so lets say 9.5/10. Anyways, I tried all the features for a while and they all seemed to work. I am a big fan or the no recoil and gun shaking features! He commented on the cheat being "stream-able" and for it to be "stream-able" you could not use some of the cheats "key" features need to play better.

Cheat Overall: 10/10
All in all excellent cheat! The work and support is great and I really hope to see more cheats from him. Browsing through the forums I see lots of "high dollar" cheats and decided to give this one a go. I can say this will be my cheat from now on in PUBG and hope all of you decide to give this cheat a try! Good luck with sales Master!

P.S. I will be a "Lifetime" buye
02/09/2019 19:08 giaphongdau#26
Discord server expired,
please accept friend request.

Dauz
02/10/2019 17:47 MasterChief343#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaphongdau View Post
Discord server expired,
please accept friend request.

Dauz
Done
02/12/2019 23:05 KevinCostner1990#28
Hey man.. Please invite me to your discord server, thanks!
Kevin Costner#6029
02/13/2019 10:50 noscea#29
Add me tf-zyun
02/13/2019 16:27 MasterChief343#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCostner1990 View Post
Hey man.. Please invite me to your discord server, thanks!
Kevin Costner#6029
Quote:
Originally Posted by noscea View Post
Add me tf-zyun
Done