Darkorbit 9.0 Files Server commands IDs

08/28/2018 18:47 Armandito13x#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
no problem just ignore this guy who likes to steal and sell things that are not made by the :D


pd: Sorry my english is bad xD :rolleyes:

What ?, what do you mean by stealing? ... I have my own emulator, all made from 0 with the main.swf 2016.
08/28/2018 19:07 MGL_Reload#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
What ?, what do you mean by stealing? ... I have my own emulator, all made from 0 with the main.swf 2016.
I know spacebattles emulator was not made by you haha :confused:

you do not even know how to program "hello world" :D :bandit:
08/28/2018 21:09 Armandito13x#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
I know spacebattles emulator was not made by you haha :confused:

you do not even know how to program "hello world" :D :bandit:



Program? ... benjamin. everything related to this bridge, I know.
08/29/2018 01:28 MGL_Reload#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
Program? ... benjamin. everything related to this bridge, I know.
wtf who the hell is benjamin is a rat like you?

I do not want to continue talking as a person like you who does not know how to decrypt a swf :pimp:
08/29/2018 04:49 Armandito13x#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
wtf who the hell is benjamin is a rat like you?

I do not want to continue talking as a person like you who does not know how to decrypt a swf :pimp:

When do we program baby?