How Old u was playing sro........?

02/06/2010 02:06 pocpoc#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrCool_ View Post
lol best one lol

i was like 15 but dont play it anymore now 19
same here^_^since oasis opened
02/06/2010 12:22 o0²#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by christower2 View Post
15-17 currently 17 and still "playing" if you know what i mean lol
same :D
02/06/2010 12:25 Kape7#18
14, now 17
02/07/2010 17:32 Sun#19
Believeme or not , I was 9 when i started :) 14 now
02/07/2010 18:24 N00bcake#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by luclevon View Post
Believeme or not , I was 9 when i started :) 14 now
Ok means your best times are still ahead of you, quit before you get to 16 :D
02/07/2010 19:31 washa#21
Been playing since August of 2006, I was 14.
02/07/2010 19:55 boazona#22
been playin since 11 now im 16 !!
02/07/2010 20:07 greencow#23
I think i started 10-11, 14 now but i quit when my 100 bower got scammed when trying to sell it i was going to quit but at lest i would have had money if i did not get scammed lol
02/07/2010 21:13 lolkiller112#24
15 and im KNOW FUcking 21 ! \o/

15-21......Fu
02/08/2010 09:04 thenetherlands#25
I started when I was 11-12
I am 15 years old now ^^
02/10/2010 15:21 OwN147☆#26
Ehehe i started when i had 12 years now i have 16 almost 17 :P
02/10/2010 16:46 Sun#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Ok means your best times are still ahead of you, quit before you get to 16 :D
Yeah probally SRO wouldnt even be there anymore when im 16 :D
(Atleast not Silkroad1)
02/10/2010 17:52 fro_#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
72-73...78 now
Sorry for OT but i just love your avatar :DDD
02/11/2010 04:04 groxpute#29
I start to play when the cap are 70 (like 3-4 year ago, i started with my brother)
02/15/2010 09:52 R4inRuSh#30
i was 17 :D now iam 23 startet sro at beta :D