DynamoooCAC + Injector For Ca Classic

04/20/2018 00:22 geooox3#16
post the injector pls on the link is only the dll
04/20/2018 05:00 StonedCold916#17
I figured it out. The hacks work great. Thank you!
04/20/2018 09:01 nicepeek#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by geooox3 View Post
post the injector pls on the link is only the dll
Go to Attached Files
04/22/2018 21:05 seblo13#19
doesnt work :(
04/23/2018 21:10 nicepeek#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by seblo13 View Post
doesnt work :(
Why?
04/24/2018 21:00 DanielFarro#21
I open the hack but in the game there aren't hack lel
04/25/2018 15:32 nicepeek#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFarro View Post
I open the hack but in the game there aren't hack lel
Insert key on keyboard
04/25/2018 16:19 DanielFarro#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepeek View Post
Insert key on keyboard
i don't want wrong .. xD , i put that Engine.exe , but i select the client of Combat Arms it's right?:confused:
04/26/2018 13:34 nicepeek#24
scam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFarro View Post
i don't want wrong .. xD , i put that Engine.exe , but i select the client of Combat Arms it's right?:confused:
Here options [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/26/2018 20:05 DanielFarro#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepeek View Post
scam!



Here options [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I do but don't work...
04/27/2018 09:39 nicepeek#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFarro View Post
I do but don't work...
Put Procces Engine.exe and change injector on AutoInject
04/27/2018 12:17 remandrake#27
don't work. which dll should I use? Update.dll?
04/28/2018 15:58 DanielFarro#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepeek View Post
Put Procces Engine.exe and change injector on AutoInject

Don't work too.. i didnt see hack in game:(
04/28/2018 23:23 kizzpow#29
No Recoil dosent work anymore
04/29/2018 00:21 younotlose#30
the game close after i start the hack need update