WolfPerX - Kill Hack Test (Menu)

01/28/2017 18:53 zonevip#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
Hahaha vb.net best coder came xD This kid does not know vb.net :D :D
Stupid child you :p
lol i used vb.net on 2011 after 6-7month leaved vb.net and vb.net not for kids its a basic langue for coding :bandit:

*i know you & negatif prohile kid's (1 year ago) you editing peoples hack and say hey i maked this cheat o_O now you maked menu with imgui and added chams with color picker. hi is a best feature and really hard fast share on youtube o_O :handsdown:

noob's online :D :D

01/28/2017 19:05 M4L1F1C#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevip View Post
lol i used vb.net on 2011 after 6-7month leaved vb.net and vb.net not for kids its a basic langue for coding :bandit:

*i know you & negatif prohile kid's (1 year ago) you editing peoples hack and say hey i maked this cheat o_O now you maked menu with imgui and added chams with color picker. hi is a best feature and really hard fast share on youtube o_O :handsdown:

noob's online :D :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
He used this colorpicker: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/28/2017 19:41 ►DolaSvikari#18
I did not say I did it idiot :D
01/28/2017 19:42 zonevip#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4L1F1C View Post
He used this colorpicker: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
lol best feature xD
01/28/2017 19:44 ►DolaSvikari#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevip View Post
lol i used vb.net on 2011 after 6-7month leaved vb.net and vb.net not for kids its a basic langue for coding :bandit:

*i know you & negatif prohile kid's (1 year ago) you editing peoples hack and say hey i maked this cheat o_O now you maked menu with imgui and added chams with color picker. hi is a best feature and really hard fast share on youtube o_O :handsdown:

noob's online :D :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hhhhhhhhhhhhh xDDD You have left VB.net in 2012 xD Funny boy you :D :D

What the fuck is now noob :D You do not make shit :D

Remove video. are you happy :D ? What are you doing shit you are sharing show us your tricks :D see you later low
01/28/2017 19:57 M4L1F1C#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
I did not say I did it idiot :D
I never said you made this (I know you can't possible code this yourself, so no surprise there)


I said you "used" this, damn man, please learn to read.
01/28/2017 20:04 ►DolaSvikari#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4L1F1C View Post
I never said you made this (I know you can't possible code this yourself, so no surprise there)


I said you "used" this, damn man, please learn to read.
You can not be serious, teach me to read.. damn man hahahahahahahaha :D am biti (çevirmedi amk)

amk kürdü seni sen hileni bi paylaş bakalım o tavan götünü indirelim senin bi
01/28/2017 20:14 C0RE'#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevip View Post
..
^He deleted the video. LMFAOOO
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: better use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/28/2017 20:50 zonevip#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
You can not be serious, teach me to read.. damn man hahahahahahahaha :D am biti (çevirmedi amk)

amk kürdü seni sen hileni bi paylaş bakalım o tavan götünü indirelim senin bi
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

put this image your ass xD

*kürtler siksin seni velet
01/28/2017 21:10 __chkstk#25
Yeah man, how are u. Ofc every fucking person will know this DolaSvikari idiot. Even his name not real. He just copy GhostTrainer name :)

He is not real dolasvikari. He stole every fucking features from dword hack. But this kill kick will not work, and yes this type of menu designed by M4L1F1C .
I would his from not Turkey, because Im from turkey and I'm ashamed of him.

(Probably his kill is not working, He does not know asm, in video you can see he just select room master for kill :) )

He is just script kiddie + Lamer + Noob , shortly he is everything of NOOB

Burdakiler bile ne mal olduğunu biliyo artık bıkmadın mı lowluktan la ensar acıyorum a.q :D
01/28/2017 21:48 Vexallus#26
This thread & most of its posts gave me a headache...my god!
01/28/2017 22:00 __chkstk#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
This thread & most of its posts gave me a headache...my god!
You need popcorn didacool xD I like your pp [I want to kiss it ]
01/28/2017 23:09 zonevip#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhh xDDD You have left VB.net in 2012 xD Funny boy you :D :D

What the fuck is now noob :D You do not make shit :D

Remove video. are you happy :D ? What are you doing shit you are sharing show us your tricks :D see you later low
hahah yes im noob but you? i know assembly c++ and other. you just know thief features from dword team's vip hack and use imgui menu. kid cant be edit imgui style go teach on github you will change imgui design maybe 50 more reads github page xD :mofo:

rezillik abidesisiniz hiç değişmiyosunuz amk herzaman heryerde lamersiniz büyüyünce akıllanırsınız belki
01/29/2017 00:35 ►DolaSvikari#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post

web: pro-hile.net
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
video: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
how ? do you have a suggestion ? Developed by me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Yeah man, how are u. Ofc every fucking person will know this DolaSvikari idiot. Even his name not real. He just copy GhostTrainer name :)

He is not real dolasvikari. He stole every fucking features from dword hack. But this kill kick will not work, and yes this type of menu designed by M4L1F1C .
I would his from not Turkey, because Im from turkey and I'm ashamed of him.

(Probably his kill is not working, He does not know asm, in video you can see he just select room master for kill :) )

He is just script kiddie + Lamer + Noob , shortly he is everything of NOOB

Burdakiler bile ne mal olduğunu biliyo artık bıkmadın mı lowluktan la ensar acıyorum a.q :D
hahahaha uzun uzun ağlamış amk dalga geçiyoruz mertle X^CR^C+^+C%^+C% ulan ne komedisiniz amk lowluktan bahsediyor C+R%^+'^+CV'^+V

Olum biraz daha ağlayın sikimizde değil nede olsa amk ^+C^+C fake dolasvikari yazmış çıldırmamak elde değil 3 yıldır aynı boku yazıyon kim kaybediyor amk ^C^'+%C

Dword'dan herşeyi çaldı demiş CERECRTWRC^+C'^+C

nader11ndeu is a funny kid. In the past, how we bothered them, they still cried bitterly forever, but they could not get anything.
But what we have won; money money money

Book family .. what are you expecting ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevip View Post
hahah yes im noob but you? i know assembly c++ and other. you just know thief features from dword team's vip hack and use imgui menu. kid cant be edit imgui style go teach on github you will change imgui design maybe 50 more reads github page xD :mofo:

rezillik abidesisiniz hiç değişmiyosunuz amk herzaman heryerde lamersiniz büyüyünce akıllanırsınız belki
ya sen ne diyosun amına kodumun amcık hoşafı AS:DFASDF daha pattern aratmayı bilmiyor hilesi native inject, dll yi loaderin yanına koymuş inject ettiriyor, bi boktan haberi yok sik sik konuşuyor ASDFASDFASDFA amına kodumun rezil orospu çocugu, ulan lamer demek ne haddine sen kimsin dış kapının dış mandalı aSDFASD!'^%C'
01/29/2017 01:16 __chkstk#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
hahahaha uzun uzun ağlamış amk dalga geçiyoruz mertle X^CR^C+^+C%^+C% ulan ne komedisiniz amk lowluktan bahsediyor C+R%^+'^+CV'^+V

Olum biraz daha ağlayın sikimizde değil nede olsa amk ^+C^+C fake dolasvikari yazmış çıldırmamak elde değil 3 yıldır aynı boku yazıyon kim kaybediyor amk ^C^'+%C

Dword'dan herşeyi çaldı demiş CERECRTWRC^+C'^+C

nader11ndeu is a funny kid. In the past, how we bothered them, they still cried bitterly forever, but they could not get anything.
But what we have won; money money money

Book family .. what are you expecting ..



ya sen ne diyosun amına kodumun amcık hoşafı AS:DFASDF daha pattern aratmayı bilmiyor hilesi native inject, dll yi loaderin yanına koymuş inject ettiriyor, bi boktan haberi yok sik sik konuşuyor ASDFASDFASDFA amına kodumun rezil orospu çocugu, ulan lamer demek ne haddine sen kimsin dış kapının dış mandalı aSDFASD!'^%C'


He cant speak english, sorry about that guys. He said they won a lot of money from cracking dword I think...

I would like to say this: I bought new computer, keyboard [total 3.000$], also I bought 4K 55'' Television, also I bought Samsung 24'' Curved monitor, also I closed my fathers debit, also I bought 3x24 carat gold... etc. etc. [Who won the fucking money you idiot :) ]

And he said we are crying because of them ^^ Lets see our pagerank, and their shit website pagerank...

Their forums alexa page rank:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Lets see our website alexa page rank:
2-][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Am I have to cry ???

Since 2014, nothing changed. He is still noob, he will be noob forever.
Also about negatif, he is fucking noob, I dont want to talk about him because he is soo low for this forum, also dolasvikari shit too.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I remember your galaxy hack, I would like to say, dolasvikari&negatif they edited your galaxy hack and they shared it on their forums. What about that ? ? ? ¿ ¿ ¿