[RELEASE] HOW TO MAKE A TRAINER IN CABAL (GUI)

12/26/2016 19:41 KornelkaxP#16
I have remover update checker, but the adresses seems like not working....anyone knows how to find private server adress?

edit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

these are not working for me
12/26/2016 21:36 Leon.Pet#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KornelkaxP View Post
I have remover update checker, but the adresses seems like not working....anyone knows how to find private server adress?

edit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

these are not working for me
:confused:
12/27/2016 00:56 carlomumu07#18
What code ?
12/27/2016 06:06 HansMarcos#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KornelkaxP View Post
I have remover update checker, but the adresses seems like not working....anyone knows how to find private server adress?

edit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

these are not working for me
well you've done wrong if its not working for you post one line of your code that uses that offsets ill tell you if its wrong or right
12/27/2016 15:44 carlkiller#20
I will update the offsets, this is very complicated due to the anti-debug protection,
I'm slowly learning new methods, thanks for making your code available.
12/28/2016 18:05 zanagar23#21
why if i use the wallhack ..
my game will close :(


any idea ?
12/29/2016 09:49 JarekJSMC#22
becouse gameguard and anormal (unstandard) activities for example in cabal normal move is at 10 to 50 If you set 100 cabal automatic dettect problem and close it
12/30/2016 16:31 tanzoro2#23
How to Remove Update Please
12/31/2016 10:15 HansMarcos#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzoro2 View Post
How to Remove Update Please
Delete all codes inside HexLoader

then paste this

01/01/2017 22:15 KornelkaxP#25
What else do i need to change after delete all codes inside Hex_Loader?

i mean the hack starts...but nothing works..i need for private server, maybe the adresses are wrong?
01/04/2017 13:23 Demon Hex#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by KornelkaxP View Post
What else do i need to change after delete all codes inside Hex_Loader?

i mean the hack starts...but nothing works..i need for private server, maybe the adresses are wrong?
Change startup form
There's already base address inside of the code + Offsets of the hacks,
All you need to do is understand how it works :D
01/05/2017 16:48 ccheatmaster#27
Recently I am just using CE. I found this one and I am really thankful for the release. I just made my own simple trainer in private server and still learning vb. Its working fine. The only problem now is Im always detected in cabalph. (I got banned 7x in the same pserver im playing using mine.). Know how to suspend GG of cabalph? I've searched everywhere and none of them help. I will be glad if you guys could help me. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/06/2017 10:47 banseka#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by laiepert View Post
thank you! this is better than watching youtube videos :D
what language did you use? c++? :D

thanks! this will be easy to me since i have a basic knowledge in programming. :D
01/06/2017 16:54 seacabal#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by banseka View Post
what language did you use? c++? :D

thanks! this will be easy to me since i have a basic knowledge in programming. :D
its in VB.net
01/09/2017 03:25 cloudleon#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hex View Post
Change startup form
There's already base address inside of the code + Offsets of the hacks,
All you need to do is understand how it works :D
Which start up? sry, im still new with coding, can you help me?

Its work now, tq