xHack v0.7 (HeavenSky2 Edition)

07/01/2016 22:18 Str8inyou#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicanache View Post
m8 i tried with run as administrator, and still dosen t work remain on ``please choose your character``
try install framework 4.6.1 or the last version . should work
i think and i hope , also dont ask me about hacks for ts2 , im done with this game
07/04/2016 11:28 ggoviper#17
My heaven sky 2 stopped responding when I've finished selecting my character..
07/09/2016 09:36 mhijz22#18
make hack for wsp ... TY
07/18/2016 21:58 hidocan#19
hacı hızlı koşma ve hızlı kesme varmı
07/23/2016 17:56 hidocan#20
kardeşim attack speed yokmu heavensky2 de lütfen yardım eder misin.
08/19/2016 19:20 kitotos#21
do any 1 know some private 12sky2 game so i can play ?
08/20/2016 20:41 xxxjackal#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by XpDeviL View Post
Hi everyone,

I was made this hack a long time ago. At first, i've made it for 'Karahan Online', that Turkish version of 12sky2. After a while I've modified it for TwelveSky2. And now I re-designed it for HeavenSky2. I've been using it for 4-5 days, and I didn't see any problems. Hope you enjoy it :)


Features

- GM Sight
- %100 Pet HP & MP
- Slow Mob
- Map Hack
- Speed Hack (Doesn't includes Attack Speed)
- Teleport


Screenshots

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Video

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Virustotal
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Notes

- You don't need any bypasses.

- I turned off some features because of HS2 doesn't have them. (like trade or Apocaliptic Cave)

- If your pet has no HP and if you turned on %100 HP, your pet won't gain exp. But if your pet collecter type pet (like bee), it will collect coins and rare items.
Important: If your inventory is opened, pet won't collect anything.

- When Slow Mobs function is opened, something will be appear at the right corner. Ignore it. If it covers most of the screen, move the camera or your character.

- Don't try teleport between maps. (For Example; you can't teleport from River Banks to Snake Town)

- If it stays at 'Please choose your character' window, try 'Run As Administrator'.
hocam fusion için birşey varmı sende?
09/06/2016 23:05 hidocan#23
aynen fusion a da devamını dileriz
09/29/2016 16:28 XpDeviL#24
Hi again everyone,

I've been away for a while. So I didn't saw messages and I didn't know that FusionSky2 come out. I'll try to make this tool for FusionSky2 as far as I can download the game.
Thank you for you interest.

-------------

Tekrar merhaba arkadaşlar,

Bir süredir ortalıkta yoktum, o yüzden mesajları görmedim ve FusionSky2 diye bir şeyin çıktığını duymadım. Oyunu indirmeye çalışıyorum şu an. İndirdikten sonra hileyi FusionSky2'ye göre ayarlamaya çalışacağım.
İlginiz için teşekkürler.
09/30/2016 03:23 Sycee#25
i hope there will be an update about this hack for fusionsky2
11/04/2016 07:57 crits23#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by XpDeviL View Post
Hi again everyone,

I've been away for a while. So I didn't saw messages and I didn't know that FusionSky2 come out. I'll try to make this tool for FusionSky2 as far as I can download the game.
Thank you for you interest.

-------------

Tekrar merhaba arkadaşlar,

Bir süredir ortalıkta yoktum, o yüzden mesajları görmedim ve FusionSky2 diye bir şeyin çıktığını duymadım. Oyunu indirmeye çalışıyorum şu an. İndirdikten sonra hileyi FusionSky2'ye göre ayarlamaya çalışacağım.
İlginiz için teşekkürler.
Bro its stop working now

thanks ^_^