Should we work together with the Chinese?

08/13/2005 16:56 Lowfyr#16
its a "yes and no", what do you mean with "work together"? :p

yes with feature I mean to advertise and promote

I've read that BJX steals passwords, if this is true I don't wanna have to do anything with them.

is there a chinese hacking group? they have a forum? or a website?
08/13/2005 16:59 ultimatedestroyer#17
I agree with Lowfyr if it is proven that there program is stealing accounts we should stay well clear.

They would have to promote us back on there site as well, and yes I think there is a website for it, probably ededdyedwardo can find it for you. :D
08/13/2005 17:12 ededdyedwardo#18
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] This is the site to buy conquer game cards (for the use of BJX Bot..Paying date : 20th of August)


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] : Website/Forum of Chinese Game Hackers

*edit*
I'm guessing our advertisement has to be a banner at the bottem because that is what they'll probably do for us. (maybe)

**edit**
It is proven that their program does not steal passwords. They are game programmers, not scammers. They do this for a living. So I guess playing other's peoples' doesn't really fit in.
08/13/2005 17:40 d3vll#19
wont language be a problem ?
08/13/2005 17:45 ultimatedestroyer#20
Well there are some chinese - english translators and they wouldnt be posting on our forum.
08/13/2005 17:52 Cryptic#21
Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 13 2005, 16:08
If we get the Chinese Hackers to work with us, it will make EPVP expand across the globe. Is that not we want? We will have more hacks than any other site. With the help of the Chinese imagine what we can do!

Post your opinions about wether we should work with the Chinese or not.
Honestly, who are you?
What is it your decision to suggest EPVP works with anyone else?
Quite frankly, if it's not Lowfyr or to top innermost circle of EPVP speaking, I really don't think anyone should suggest anything like that.
08/13/2005 18:05 ultimatedestroyer#22
Obviously the chinese site had seen us and meantioned something about joining.

I hope. -.-
08/13/2005 18:17 Cryptic#23
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 13 2005, 18:05
Obviously the chinese site had seen us and meantioned something about joining.

I hope. -.-
Doubt it. Why would they? Their leader just released an account stealer disguised as a quality bot.
08/13/2005 20:05 ededdyedwardo#24
So are you saying the Chinese are after American Acc.? Why would they even play on English servers anyways. And they don't steal accounts, they do this for a living. Please stop being so cynical.
08/13/2005 20:50 adrianna#25
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic+Aug 13 2005, 17:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cryptic @ Aug 13 2005, 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ededdyedwardo@Aug 13 2005, 16:08
If we get the Chinese Hackers to work with us, it will make EPVP expand across the globe. Is that not we want? We will have more hacks than any other site. With the help of the Chinese imagine what we can do!

Post your opinions about wether we should work with the Chinese or not.
Honestly, who are you?
What is it your decision to suggest EPVP works with anyone else?
Quite frankly, if it's not Lowfyr or to top innermost circle of EPVP speaking, I really don't think anyone should suggest anything like that. [/b][/quote]
i agree
08/13/2005 20:52 Cryptic#26
Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 13 2005, 20:05
So are you saying the Chinese are after American Acc.? Why would they even play on English servers anyways. And they don't steal accounts, they do this for a living. Please stop being so cynical.
I'm saying you should be quiet and stop making assumptions.
They did release an account stealing bot. Anyone who can read and and has read the BJX Threads knows this. Are you too naive to realize this? For charity, so what if it's for charity? So what if they make the bot for a living? How do we know this pertains to us at all? How do we know we won't receive more hacks that send our account info away? Please stop being naive, and realize this.
Edit: I like how you - my karma and tell me my posts are all flames.
Well, I hope you realize, you've contributed nothing but a less-than-entertaining game of Sherlock Holmes. You haven't found information on what we could be doing, and on other notes, haven't contributed anything even as simple as re-written or translated instructions.
08/13/2005 21:14 NocturnalG#27
Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 13 2005, 20:05
So are you saying the Chinese are after American Acc.? Why would they even play on English servers anyways. And they don't steal accounts, they do this for a living. Please stop being so cynical.
English servers are free. But CO in chinese server you need to pay. Game cards for a month or so (I dont know the exact date sorry) Those cards are not used by bjx.
08/14/2005 00:07 Cryptic#28
Quote:
Originally posted by NocturnalG+Aug 13 2005, 21:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NocturnalG @ Aug 13 2005, 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ededdyedwardo@Aug 13 2005, 20:05
So are you saying the Chinese are after American Acc.? Why would they even play on English servers anyways. And they don't steal accounts, they do this for a living. Please stop being so cynical.
English servers are free. But CO in chinese server you need to pay. Game cards for a month or so (I dont know the exact date sorry) Those cards are not used by bjx. [/b][/quote]
Owned.
Honestly, would there REALLY be game cards for an ILLEGAL PROGRAM being sold publicly? Are you that Naive?
Of course they are for TQ's Game, I knew this. I just didn't have proof. Those are probably threads trying to generate game card codes.
And honestly, is BJX even a game? It's a scriptable bot, a tool.
Before you go and make friends with the Chinese "Friendly-with-us-although-they-tried-to-hack-our-accounts" Hacking Community; please investigate more. Also, they wouldn't need our accounts to identify is if we had gamecards. Our gamecard codes would give proof of purchase if he used cards as payment methods.
Perhaps funds do go to charity, perhaps he does do it for a living, but there is no way TQ would agree to do something like that. I wouldn't even doubt that a translator made this error.
For example: Free 5&#036; worth in time on bjx bot if you register now. (In Chinese)
Translated to English via Machine Translator: 5&#036; in bjx bot for charity register now.
Don't jump to assumptions because you found the word charity somewhere, or someone told you something, or if you even read it. You don't know these people, you don't know what they mean/want, and you don't know their rank or whether or not you're telling the truth.
08/14/2005 15:28 ededdyedwardo#29
I didn't find only the word "Charity" in their thread. I also found "Charity to the disabled people"
08/15/2005 03:11 ultimatedestroyer#30
What do you mean they are giving money to disabled? lol.