"I have a friend who knows a guy who...."Quote:
source? or just made that up
now spy and hall of fame works!Quote:
"I have a friend who knows a guy who...."
Never trust a post that refuses to offer a source. NOT that it won't happen, but we've seen this 1,000,000,000 times before....
Think of this. They can't get the new spy function to work properly. They can't get the new Hall of Fame to work right. And now they're going to try to add new maps and items in 2 weeks? I have my doubts.
You're completely wrong. NEITHER work properly.Quote:
now spy and hall of fame works!
they did the fusion of server, i think that they have no problem to add new level...
if someone was on Betaserver it would say if the new level works great or not!
I was wrong. Props to atzas13 for the correct call.Quote:
"I have a friend who knows a guy who...."
Never trust a post that refuses to offer a source. NOT that it won't happen, but we've seen this 1,000,000,000 times before....
Think of this. They can't get the new spy function to work properly. They can't get the new Hall of Fame to work right. And now they're going to try to add new maps and items in 2 weeks? I have my doubts.