elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
C9 - Continent of the Ninth
>
C9WR Closed beta
« full version
C9WR Closed beta
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
01/05/2016 07:51
Flygon_386
#16
I have logged hamachi then log by C9WR launcher but I cannot connect to sever
01/05/2016 14:01
dark57
#17
i wannna joinnnnnn,
Reply my mail please.
Ty
01/05/2016 17:25
vn00490283
#18
well, hamachi network always full , can't connect.
01/05/2016 17:38
XJOSMELLX
#19
when I give no hamachi login on the server lets me and I still have not received a response on creating account
01/06/2016 13:42
kzdms
#20
Dear GM, plz register my acc. I sent the mail to you early in the morning and till now can't enter the game.
Kzdms.
01/08/2016 00:42
LNeo
#21
hmm what happened with server, 40 rooms have disappeared?
01/08/2016 01:11
stunnker
#22
We'll be changing to a Vps soon , so we are closed now , preparing it
01/08/2016 02:11
LNeo
#23
nice to hear it
01/10/2016 04:17
yurius3
#24
how long until the server reopen Stunn ?
im already missed it :(
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2