[Release][Open Source] FIFA 16 Auto Buyer

11/09/2015 15:58 Six85#16
Can You post a brief User manual?

I dont understand the purchase for if it is about BIN or bid, the sell for and sell for bin voices?
and what is autopricing?

ty
11/09/2015 16:12 hunterjm1#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
Can You post a brief User manual?

I dont understand the purchase for if it is about BIN or bid, the sell for and sell for bin voices?
and what is autopricing?

ty
It's all in the release notes. Work your way back from the first release to see what features are and how it's changed. If you have any specific questions not included in notes, I would be happy to answer them.

In short, "Purchase For" is what you want to buy it for. It will buy any BIN at or lower than that price, as well as bid on auctions up to that price. "Sell For" is what you want to relist it for, and BIN is what you want your BIN to be when you re-list it.

The Auto Update Pricing follows this logic:
  • Updates every hour.
  • If on xbox one / ps4, uses futbin.com lowest BIN as sell price
  • Uses lowest unsold list price from player watch after 15 minutes if not on console, or if FUTBIN price is not within 10% of current price. If the lowest unsold list price is more than 15% off of your current list price, it will use the median sold price.
  • Buys players for 90% of sell price.
  • Sets BIN for players at 125% of sell price.
11/09/2015 16:20 knotukas#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
It's all in the release notes. Work your way back from the first release to see what features are and how it's changed. If you have any specific questions not included in notes, I would be happy to answer them.

In short, "Purchase For" is what you want to buy it for. It will buy any BIN at or lower than that price, as well as bid on auctions up to that price. "Sell For" is what you want to relist it for, and BIN is what you want your BIN to be when you re-list it.

The Auto Update Pricing follows this logic:
  • Updates every hour.
  • If on xbox one / ps4, uses futbin.com lowest BIN as sell price
  • Uses lowest unsold list price from player watch after 15 minutes if not on console, or if FUTBIN price is not within 10% of current price.
  • Buys players for 90% of sell price.
  • Sets BIN for players at 125% of sell price.
Hey, I have a question.
Where to change player safeguard value?
11/09/2015 16:24 hunterjm1#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotukas View Post
Hey, I have a question.
Where to change player safeguard value?
Are you referring to the number of a specific player it will let you own at once? If so, that value is hard coded for now. If there is enough interest, I can make it a configurable option.
11/09/2015 16:27 knotukas#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
Are you referring to the number of a specific player it will let you own at once? If so, that value is hard coded for now. If there is enough interest, I can make it a configurable option.
Yeah i'm referring to only own 20 of the same player at once.
Would be great to have that option in future. :)

Anyway thanks for your work!
11/09/2015 16:32 Roeeshd#21
how to run this ? its says error for me ... thank you very much
11/09/2015 16:37 RadioShackZ#22
Please help when i enter account info nothing happens just keeps loading, do i log in with origin account?
11/09/2015 16:38 hunterjm1#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotukas View Post
Yeah i'm referring to only own 20 of the same player at once.
Would be great to have that option in future. :)

Anyway thanks for your work!
Out of curiosity, what would you like that number to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roeeshd View Post
how to run this ? its says error for me ... thank you very much
Do you have more information around the error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioShackZ View Post
Please help when i enter account info nothing happens just keeps loading, do i log in with origin account?
Yes, it's Origin account. What are the specs on your computer? 64 bit or 32 bit OS? Windows or Mac, etc...
11/09/2015 16:41 RadioShackZ#24
Its 64bit windows 8
11/09/2015 16:53 hunterjm1#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioShackZ View Post
Its 64bit windows 8
Are you sure you selected the correct platform on the login screen? On your first login, you should omit the Code, and it should return you to the login screen asking for the access code. Once you get it in your email, you then put it in and try to login again.

I have only tested with access codes being emailed to the origin account. I have not tested the auth code mobile app.
11/09/2015 16:58 RadioShackZ#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
Are you sure you selected the correct platform on the login screen? On your first login, you should omit the Code, and it should return you to the login screen asking for the access code. Once you get it in your email, you then put it in and try to login again.

I have only tested with access codes being emailed to the origin account. I have not tested the auth code mobile app.
Yes i select ps4 i play fifa on ps4, i submit the code from email and i dont get any error i just see the 2 screws and nothing happens
11/09/2015 16:59 knotukas#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
Out of curiosity, what would you like that number to be?

5 i'm trading on pc, so it's smallest market :)
11/09/2015 17:07 hunterjm1#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotukas View Post
5 i'm trading on pc, so it's smallest market :)
Ok, let me know of any other features you would like to see after you've used it a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioShackZ View Post
Yes i select ps4 i play fifa on ps4, i submit the code from email and i dont get any error i just see the 2 screws and nothing happens
I'm sorry, I don't have very good logging implemented yet, so it would be hard for me to debug any errors. I'll try to add a verbose log file in the next release that I can have people send me to determine where issues are.
11/09/2015 17:16 Ripton#29
It works awesome mate! Thank you.
I would like to request a feature if possible. I would like to be able to see all of my listed players at the moment. And maybe an option for how much to buy and sell someone as in percentage for the auto price update thing.
11/09/2015 17:25 RadioShackZ#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
Ok, let me know of any other features you would like to see after you've used it a while.



I'm sorry, I don't have very good logging implemented yet, so it would be hard for me to debug any errors. I'll try to add a verbose log file in the next release that I can have people send me to determine where issues are.
So i just have to open the exe without opening the web app or anything? maybe im doing something wrong