Popped lvl 16 Iris'

10/15/2015 22:13 harman101#16
I was hoping for a like 'pop-up' deal, or something Like that
10/15/2015 22:24 melikhan#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilYoung View Post
I'm not saying that you're wrong, just that your phrasing should be different, as the chart is 100% right, and not as you said 70%.
That's not even what I meant? I meant the ways I used the chart it worked 7/10 times (that means by using the purple blocks, what the chart is made for)

So out of 10 attempts, 3 were failures and 7 succeeded. We cool now?
10/15/2015 22:34 LilYoung#18
No, because it doesn't say anything about the chart, as the % is different in every lvl.
Do you mean 7/10 on 1 Iris or from lvl 1 to 2

@Harman, upgrades are every 2. friday (in 8 days from now) 25% cheaper for 1 hour (19:00-20:00 CET)
10/16/2015 03:12 melikhan#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilYoung View Post
No, because it doesn't say anything about the chart, as the % is different in every lvl.
Do you mean 7/10 on 1 Iris or from lvl 1 to 2

@Harman, upgrades are every 2. friday (in 8 days from now) 25% cheaper for 1 hour (19:00-20:00 CET)
Lvl 1-2 yes.

And that date is not confirmed ;)
10/16/2015 12:41 Slaze-Maze#20
How to get drones back

10/16/2015 21:24 harman101#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
How to get drones back

I got it back, but my gf account was banned :/
10/18/2015 01:07 Sήøwy#22
I got a gf, is that what was supposed to happen?

They don't give drones back anymore not even when we had a problem were repair CPU wasn't working.