[Release] VDBot

07/29/2015 18:40 Moneypulation#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
Unfortunately I can only compile my exe in x64 :(

But I will work to find a solution as soon as possible.

I have some problems right now with NPC's (running after them when low HP)

I will not ask any fee for the bot, not untill is fully functionable and better than the other bots (at last better than a big part of them) :D

Good luck !!

Killing on 2-2 (Lond&Str) implemnted, I will test untill tomorrow and tomorrow I will release, gl ;)
Compile your script to x86
07/29/2015 19:36 Tormfire#17
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]English: i have a problem,when i download this Bot my browser (google Chrome) says that the file is a virus and tats the reason why they blocked the doownload what i can do now?
Deutsch: Ich habe das Problem das mein browser (google chrome) den download blockiert weil es meint das es schädlich sei,wie kann ich das umgehen? ich habs schon mit firefox versucht ist das gleiche.
07/29/2015 20:52 VDdev#18
Tormfire, I have the same problem, download it with internet explorer :D

Moneypulation, I think it's x86 compiled, but not so sure. I am not a programator, I learned AutoIt by myself and I know how to code just in autoit, I am not an expert in anything else (for now)...
07/29/2015 21:07 Eeazy E#19
Fix for the 32 bit users

Download virtual machine

Install windows on 64 bits on vmachine

Instal bot
07/30/2015 12:45 VDdev#20
ATTENTION: FOR THOSE WITH THE ERROR 'BOT IS OFFLINE' , PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION HERE:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



New release: VDBot101 (1.0.1)

New features :
-Killing NPC on 2-2 (working good, but can be improved)
-Collecting Boxes very fast
-Autoupdate Function


Keys for VDBot:

c - combat with aliens

b - collect boxes

s - stop



07/30/2015 12:56 B-Real?#21
Like you're bot , very simple and good, do you already have statistics ? i mean how many uri made per hour killing npc o x-2 , colleting box etc....
07/30/2015 13:01 VDdev#22
I make around 2-2.5k collecting on PvP

My ship is a simple Vengi with some flaxes, and 9 lf3's, I can't test with my ship how much uri a FE will make killing :D

But I wil continue working, I plan to make this one of the best bots online ;)
07/30/2015 13:11 B-Real?#23
good motivation , Find kind of a "bug" it only have npc on map and the sheep flees searching a new ones, try to fix it , make it more faster :D
07/30/2015 13:15 VDdev#24
A friend of mine with FE(/UE?) goli told me that in 2-2 he makes 1.9k / hour


Now I want to implement autorepair and autotravel, and after that I will make it work smother and faster ;)
07/30/2015 14:28 Phpkz#25
working good, thx.
07/30/2015 16:41 Eeazy E#26
I make about 7k an hour in 4-3 with this bot, already boted 2 days (24 hours total cuz 12 hours each day) and made 183k uri
07/30/2015 19:43 VDdev#27
And I can still improve the box collector :D it runs a little slow now :S

I am glad it works well for you !!
07/31/2015 02:03 FreeBotMeHappy#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
Thank you !! Tell me if it works well for you ;)
2 anitvirus on virustotal says that there is trojan, ill use your program we will see if its safe or not.

p.s it only work on 2/2? cant work on any x/2?
07/31/2015 11:46 VDdev#29
x/2 :P sorry :))

The obfuscated proggram is suspicious as trojan, the normal one is safe, it's because of the obfuscator :D
07/31/2015 14:08 MescreeD#30
GO!GO!GO! with x32bit and x64 bit to run