Thanks for you hard
working, but where can i modfiy the dealy of Stall Exchange more then 10 sec
working, but where can i modfiy the dealy of Stall Exchange more then 10 sec
You need ollydbg skills, send me your sro_client in private message and I'll see what I can do.Quote:
Neat stuff indeed, i'd like to try the PC limit thingy, but i already have some modifications made to my sro_client, can you share info about what needs to be changed or modify in sro_client so I can do it myself?
many thanks
The filter itself has a opcode /patching logic and a un-normal logic. I'm sure there is new exploits, but they will be patched.Quote:
After many people getting the fix of the exploit, do you think there's a new type of attack that will appear soon? :D
Check your PM, also you do not need "/log" enable. It's only for checking "OPCODES" sent, it's not recommended having it on 24/7.Quote:
When i add the new port into the client Gaurd loading Huge files and don't working when i add the old port game open but gaurd not Response
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thank you, PM sent :),Quote:
You need ollydbg skills, send me your sro_client in private message and I'll see what I can do.