Most desirable cap?

06/08/2015 16:02 Timlock#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
cap 1
I tried that once...

But jobbing is restricted to 20+ and party is 5+ and etc...
06/08/2015 16:50 flo92345#17
Yea 60 cap will be great with low rates of corse, then after some month go cap 70 or 80 and stay for a long times till players get full stuff. And when they are many great items raise the cap to 90 to give chance the news players who would like to join.
06/08/2015 17:39 FonicosZan#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by flo92345 View Post
Yea 60 cap will be great with low rates of corse, then after some month go cap 70 or 80 and stay for a long times till players get full stuff. And when they are many great items raise the cap to 90 to give chance the news players who would like to join.
Thats Timlock's idea and I won't steal it, good luck Timlock!
06/08/2015 20:23 ameersti#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
Thats Timlock's idea and I won't steal it, good luck Timlock!
+1
i respect u more now lol
and GL timlock, waiting for ur server

....my opinion u can make an 80 cap CH only low rates no edits
add some usefull stuff
06/11/2015 21:36 XilenOnline#20
The cap depends on the style of server you mean. If it's PVP then I think that 130cap, if it's oldschool then max 100 cap. If you want to plan progressive patches that raise the level, then you must pick a range of 20 levels since raising cap 3 times overdoes it (players get mad with having to redo their chars so many times).

At least that's what I think.
06/12/2015 15:33 DarkSideDany#21
80 CAP
Old School !
06/20/2015 23:15 TheRunner#22
80/90 cap old school will be good but with small edit
06/23/2015 19:02 jitipapa#23
200 cap