Care Package.

03/17/2015 21:29 Alex06052#16
bladeofthedark never had anything to do with actual "database" work
he was the 3d designer..

Pretty much everything I found out or was informed about I told him, he didn't care that I told him other than try to give new ideas for it, he wasn't going to take it for himself.
03/17/2015 21:36 bladeofthedark#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lol yeh i was ... its kinda been a while since i released anything either .... i still remember ur frustrating comments in all my releases before along the same lines from before u came back
Basing information on what i did months if not years ago is sorta harsh don't you think? After all I'm trying soo hard to be neutral.
03/17/2015 22:02 idlemonkey#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
Basing information on what i did months if not years ago is sorta harsh don't you think? After all I'm trying soo hard to be neutral.
u just got back will wait and see lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
bladeofthedark never had anything to do with actual "database" work
he was the 3d designer..

Pretty much everything I found out or was informed about I told him, he didn't care that I told him other than try to give new ideas for it, he wasn't going to take it for himself.
never said he did
04/27/2015 20:00 minanicola#19
i need how to fix missions please
06/26/2015 04:01 SoullessKiller#20
thnx for this release. I have been wondering about some of these!