New private server - COMING SOON

03/09/2015 08:54 manulaiko3.0#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αnonymous View Post
Good and high quality programmers are difficult to get hold of thees days.
What do You mean with that You are not one of them?
The best way to hire a good programmer is learning, read books, find open source projects, use frameworks and make your owns.
If you want something good, do it yourself, I mean, I'm working on Alexya and I though in using CakePHP as a framework, it's really cool but I don't like the way it's structured (I don't dislike MVC but the way files exists in CakePHP) so I decided to make it from 0 and it is the best way to do something like that :)
03/09/2015 13:10 hck5sile#17
i wish i can test it soon good luck
03/09/2015 13:38 R1KK4#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
The best way to hire a good programmer is learning, read books, find open source projects, use frameworks and make your owns.
If you want something good, do it yourself, I mean, I'm working on Alexya and I though in using CakePHP as a framework, it's really cool but I don't like the way it's structured (I don't dislike MVC but the way files exists in CakePHP) so I decided to make it from 0 and it is the best way to do something like that :)
>hire a programmer
>"learning"
>"read books"
>"make your owns"

topkek. Brb, making my own programmer.
03/09/2015 14:25 Rhyse'BiggestFan#19
So you're telling me that someone who's actually going to a univercity and stuyding is worse than someone who learnt a few stuff thought google translate?

#closerequest for now
03/09/2015 14:54 manulaiko3.0#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTin_ View Post
So you're telling me that someone who's actually going to a univercity and stuyding is worse than someone who learnt a few stuff thought google translate?

#closerequest for now
As I said, I didn't mean that. Read again the post
03/09/2015 15:29 Requi#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTin_ View Post
So you're telling me that someone who's actually going to a univercity and stuyding is worse than someone who learnt a few stuff thought google translate?

#closerequest for now
#closed

+

I wish to advertise my server, am I allowed?

Of course you are! However, you may want to make sure you do a few things before you post it, as you might do something against the rules.


The following which must be followed are:
  • Please provide a backlink to your PServer (website) which leads back to elitepvpers.com, the easiest way for us to us to find it is if you put it in the footer or at least tell us where to find it If we cannot find it, we will give a warning/infraction and close the thread. You may PM us when you added the backlink.
  • Be open to the public.
  • It has to be online when you open your thread, we understand if there is downtime however.