Pioneer #2 • Cap 100 • New Job Based SOX System • Free Silk • Protected • 24/7 Online

02/10/2015 09:33 twisterbasha#16
good server
02/10/2015 09:52 HECKT0R#17
i'll join of course i'd prefer starting lv 1 but i it would be cool if there is other features more than Pioneer 1 not just copy from old server .
keep good work on Midnight ...

Cheers ,
HECKT0R
02/10/2015 10:42 quebecfly#18
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
We decided to add and open a 2nd Server Division with the same Features because of these reasons:
- To offer a bigger map for a big amount of players
- To give everyone the chance to play on it just from its opening
- To have the possibility to seperate some single features on the servers which have both good pro-arguments

u really joke the possibility to ad some single features its the same server same database noting feature here its only bcuz u to noob for made 1 server 2k player ur server going to die right now !! guys i told u dont join other server pioneer its only a big bullshit ! 5 month i play here alot time crash and dc and gm fix noting so take care guys

We decided to add and open a 2nd Server Division with the same Features because of these reasons:
- To have the possibility to seperate some single features on the servers which have both good pro-arguments

u really joke the possibility to ad some single features its the same server same database noting feature here its only bcuz u to noob for made 1 server 2k player ur server going to die right now !! guys i told u dont join other server pioneer its only a big bullshit ! 5 month i play here alot time crash and dc and gm fix noting so take care guys
02/10/2015 11:49 kwartabayong#19
FIX FIRST THE EXISTING PROBLEMS OF THE 1ST SERVER BEFORE YOU OPEN ANOTHER SERVER

IT SEEMS YOU JUST WANNA OPEN A NEW SERVER BCOZ THE REAL PLAYERS OF PIONEER #1 ARE QUITTING ONE AFTER THE OTHER lolx
02/10/2015 11:54 quebecfly#20

02/10/2015 13:30 Mr Z!dane#21
Good luck Midnight
02/10/2015 13:42 Midnight ™#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecfly View Post

If you had any clue about sro files, you should know you can't use the same database for 2 Servers.
Of course it's possible to add other features to the 2nd one!

And yes, we had some issues with Hyperfilter in the last days, but we give our very best to keep it online as long as possible!
02/10/2015 14:55 themonester10#23
im in and i hope that u try 2 add any diffrent in the Second Server
02/10/2015 16:38 Spons3R#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecfly View Post

Please.
Did any one asked you to join.

Quote:
If you had any clue about sro files, you should know you can't use the same database for 2 Servers.
Of course it's possible to add other features to the 2nd one!

And yes, we had some issues with Hyperfilter in the last days, but we give our very best to keep it online as long as possible!
Could you release any info about the server's team?
Also would be great if you replied on my first guild post.

Thanks,
02/10/2015 19:09 Aerox1337#25
In my opinion the server failed since they changed the vote thing that means we can't vote on 3 accounts anymore ! Now ofc , alot of people said the population will split in two and this will affect the gameplay alot means alot of boring times coming up.
02/10/2015 19:21 HmmHmm42#26
GM turst still with u ?
02/10/2015 23:39 Midnight ™#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmHmm42 View Post
GM turst still with u ?
No, Support Trust isn't with us anymore since many months..
02/10/2015 23:50 HmmHmm42#28
Quote:
No, Support Trust isn't with us anymore since many months..
its cool iam in , he was sux . fool
02/11/2015 00:15 Swifty™#29
I'm not interesting, Goodluck..
02/11/2015 00:23 hihi.#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty™ View Post
I'm not interesting, Goodluck..
English not even once.