AionSZ workaround!

10/22/2009 19:37 solomaya#16
works in english for eur server ?

thx
10/22/2009 20:04 /b/#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomaya View Post
works in english for eur server ?

thx
Not perfect.
If you want a Bot that is optimized to work on EU/US Severs is would suggest you to get AionBuddy, its the most advanced Bot for EU Servers.
10/22/2009 22:06 Fanana#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
Not perfect.
If you want a Bot that is optimized to work on EU/US Severs is would suggest you to get AionBuddy, its the most advanced Bot for EU Servers.
Not for SpiritMasters.
Aionbuddy doesn't resummon pets.

And tbh, since i tried it yesterday, its identical to the SZ bot with minor UI changes.
The only good thing i found is that it shows up all the skills, something that SZ doesnt.

Its ok supporting the program but hey lets be realistic here, its not perfect.
10/22/2009 22:43 Falkenauge44#19
Also ich habe alles gemacht was da stand.

Habe von der chinesichen Seite den chinesischen bot geladen und danach den chinesichen patch alles ins ordner gepackt und auch daten eingegeben.Aber es startet immer noch nicht.Habe auch die dateien renamed wie beschrieben.
Ich habe einen Key von EH-Games.


Kann jemand pls mir schritt für schritt alles erklären pls also welchen bit ich runterladen soll (chinesich or eu) und welche patch welche datein ich umbenennen soll. Oder jemand pls seinen Ordner hpchladen wäre sehr nett.

Bitte ich bin am verzweifeln:(:(:(:(


In English:

I do all the sings that you describe there.
I downloaded the Chinese Bot from the chinese website and the chinese patch.I put alle the singns in one place.I renamed the data in the folder. but it doesnt wok pls explain me all the sings (which bot must i download english or chinese and which patch english or chinese.
I have the Bot Key from EH games.

Pls Help
10/22/2009 23:12 Loki81#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkenauge44 View Post
Also ich habe alles gemacht was da stand.

Habe von der chinesichen Seite den chinesischen bot geladen und danach den chinesichen patch alles ins ordner gepackt und auch daten eingegeben.Aber es startet immer noch nicht.Habe auch die dateien renamed wie beschrieben.
Ich habe einen Key von EH-Games.


Kann jemand pls mir schritt für schritt alles erklären pls also welchen bit ich runterladen soll (chinesich or eu) und welche patch welche datein ich umbenennen soll. Oder jemand pls seinen Ordner hpchladen wäre sehr nett.

Bitte ich bin am verzweifeln:(:(:(:(


In English:

I do all the sings that you describe there.
I downloaded the Chinese Bot from the chinese website and the chinese patch.I put alle the singns in one place.I renamed the data in the folder. but it doesnt wok pls explain me all the sings (which bot must i download english or chinese and which patch english or chinese.
I have the Bot Key from EH games.

Pls Help
genau das gleiche problem habe ich auch.
10/23/2009 00:10 revlord#21
download the chinese bot , the english version is for botsmall wich dosen`t work with keys from other websites.
10/23/2009 01:05 zackj3#22
Wow, a godsend. Thank you so much for this.
10/23/2009 07:05 Fanana#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkenauge44 View Post
Also ich habe alles gemacht was da stand.

Habe von der chinesichen Seite den chinesischen bot geladen und danach den chinesichen patch alles ins ordner gepackt und auch daten eingegeben.Aber es startet immer noch nicht.Habe auch die dateien renamed wie beschrieben.
Ich habe einen Key von EH-Games.


Kann jemand pls mir schritt für schritt alles erklären pls also welchen bit ich runterladen soll (chinesich or eu) und welche patch welche datein ich umbenennen soll. Oder jemand pls seinen Ordner hpchladen wäre sehr nett.

Bitte ich bin am verzweifeln:(:(:(:(


In English:

I do all the sings that you describe there.
I downloaded the Chinese Bot from the chinese website and the chinese patch.I put alle the singns in one place.I renamed the data in the folder. but it doesnt wok pls explain me all the sings (which bot must i download english or chinese and which patch english or chinese.
I have the Bot Key from EH games.

Pls Help
This :
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctest View Post
Here is what to do:
Download and extract this to an empty folder:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download and extract (overwrite) this to the previous folder:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Rename "ResKTP.pak" to "ResETP.pak"
Voila
10/23/2009 08:56 Juhuu2061#24
when I do that I get a message i cannot read because it is korean or chinese language and then i can't start the bot
10/23/2009 12:37 Loki81#25
Hi, i have the China Version 108 and the China patch 112 all in EN and its work, but i have a problem.
I cant start the Bot!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

please Help me

Loki
10/23/2009 12:55 lzenger#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhuu2061 View Post
when I do that I get a message i cannot read because it is korean or chinese language and then i can't start the bot
same problem here, I also got ripped of eh-games
10/23/2009 15:52 Juhuu2061#27
EH games says you have to install the chinese language packet for XP
10/23/2009 16:04 /b/#28
Just get Aionbuddy.
It costs 10€ per Month and is the most advanced Bot for Aion.
No Problems to run on 32 Bit and 64 Bit, Vista and Windows 7 also works.
10/23/2009 16:23 Skrilex#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
Just get Aionbuddy.
It costs 10€ per Month and is the most advanced Bot for Aion.
No Problems to run on 32 Bit and 64 Bit, Vista and Windows 7 also works.
Do not piar it there)
10/23/2009 16:34 Juhuu2061#30
the aionbuddy do not work :)