SjSRO / New Registration Page

10/22/2009 17:33 Jinky#16
The registration is defeated the family address which you must use to be completely Chinese please do return fills in the click to return to the previous page.

Tryed that city. Which is called Alone?
10/22/2009 17:36 Lashtal#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinky View Post
The registration is defeated the family address which you must use to be completely Chinese please do return fills in the click to return to the previous page.

Tryed that city. Which is called Alone?

Well,hella I can't understand what you've said but I guess I helped with that city.

This city is 'Seul' (I know that Seul is Korean city,don't correct me xD) in Chinese :P
10/22/2009 17:40 Lexando#18
i only get URL error... wtf?
10/22/2009 17:43 Lexando#19
i got this when i am finish:

System error, please contact the administrator 2

The URL Is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

System error, please contact the administrator:

what wrong?
10/22/2009 17:51 Lashtal#20
I can easilly reg an account but It always give's me this error:

Registration failed
You want to use a home address must be all in Chinese
Please return to re-fill

I'll try to make chinese login,password etc...
10/22/2009 18:27 Lexando#21
or just try this on adress: 联系地址最
10/22/2009 19:07 yogitee2009#22
its no working?
10/22/2009 20:07 ninov#23
Aint working for me neither....
10/22/2009 21:30 magic128#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashtal View Post
I can easilly reg an account but It always give's me this error:

Registration failed
You want to use a home address must be all in Chinese
Please return to re-fill

I'll try to make chinese login,password etc...
try this
联系地址最
10/22/2009 21:37 yogitee2009#25
no working
10/22/2009 22:38 Leopard_Online#26
Use Mozilla FireFox .
10/22/2009 23:27 yogitee2009#27
no Work Omg I use all time fire fox !!!!!!!! The **** site give me only Error
10/22/2009 23:29 yogitee2009#28
I have all time this Error
系统出错,请联系管理员2

The URL Is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

系統出錯,請聯系管理員:
( )

Waht i must do?
10/22/2009 23:41 elkasaby#29
ok gays its trial pages or test pages the working on it have agood luck
10/23/2009 02:51 xtacy6909#30
ok i registered successfully......for the address thingg put 联系地址最 as listed above i got registration success...