[Release] Flyff Pixel Sell Bot(Open Source)

06/28/2014 19:01 Maxthekiller#16
Use the AutoIt window info tool and move to the header called "Mouse", there are the informations you'll need
06/28/2014 22:26 exinitrix#17
Doesn't seem to be working. I positioned my window and correctly added the X and Y coordinates for both row and confirm button in the shop (using the Mouse info window you told me earlier). I press F5 on the AutoIt window, and then I go onto the game and press F5, but it's not working.

I'm getting this message when I press F5 in AutoIt:

Quote:
>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\Eejay\Downloads\Flyff Pixel Sell Bot.au3"
What does this mean?
06/28/2014 23:17 Maxthekiller#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by exinitrix View Post
Doesn't seem to be working. I positioned my window and correctly added the X and Y coordinates for both row and confirm button in the shop (using the Mouse info window you told me earlier). I press F5 on the AutoIt window, and then I go onto the game and press F5, but it's not working.

I'm getting this message when I press F5 in AutoIt:



What does this mean?
The message is normal, just ignore it.
06/28/2014 23:37 exinitrix#19
All right. Did you execute this in full screen or windowed mode?
06/29/2014 09:24 Maxthekiller#20
Windowed mode
06/29/2014 12:34 ctrpower#21
How do I position to screen coordinates? Plus, in AUtoit editor, I press F5 and it doesnt nothing
06/29/2014 14:11 Maxthekiller#22
I added settings file and compiled it to an exe.
06/29/2014 14:36 ctrpower#23
I'll try it in a bit but do we need to change settings? What resolution you tried it?
06/29/2014 20:18 Maxthekiller#24
You need to change the settings, resolution doesn't matter.
07/09/2014 07:34 RaysterJohn#25
Can you share it to me too? :)
01/17/2015 19:30 psyrox#26
Damn, i need this t.t someone can share with us?