WarRock Private Server [IslandWar]

06/19/2014 10:56 Sleutel#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicData View Post
Because the source looks so identical, anyways the code is shit.
The public source codes are written ages ago. I remember writing the base of it. It's not shit since it is working better then the oldest servers. Back then there wasn't an proper idea on how we wanted to design the server structure. It was all based on getting features not on design patters etc.

The sources look identical because they were based on one. It's kind of obvious then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylayf2 View Post
This is Better PVP than all
Don't make me laugh this is probably based on the old montana server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylayf2 View Post
Donator Prices:Very Cheap
Nexon will hunt you down.
06/19/2014 12:28 M4r4cuj4#17
Ich finde, IslandWar ist zurzeit (für mich) der beste Privat Server... Die Personen, die irgendein Problem dabei haben, sollten sich einfach raushalten und nicht andere kritisieren. Der Server macht sehr viel Spaß und ich empfehle es jedem! :)

~M4r4cuj4
06/19/2014 13:41 Jock£r™#18
IslandWar It's Really The Best WarRock Private Server 4 Ever
Thanks ElBier For This Nice server and good job <3
i wish that all come to play this warrock private server !
06/19/2014 14:00 Sleutel#19
Haha, Self-propaganda. The server just came (back) online after ages. So you can't claim "the best" title yet. I'm sure it's just a server that is not going to last very long. It doesn't have any value to give to its game. Half of the game features isn't even working and I bet the server isn't secure at all.
06/19/2014 15:13 ElBier#20
Except of almost everything bg almost anything goes
06/19/2014 22:00 Bulletin v8#21
ICh hab bei euch ein kleines problem und zwar das wenn ich den LAuncher runne, und auf den ,,Start Game" Button drücke, kommt ein kleines Fenster das sagt:,, CRC Checksum - data/tool.srl !" Und ich weiß nicht was sich da jetzt tun soll, wenn das jmnd sieht und sich damit auskennt, bitte ich dich hiermit um Hilfe!!!!!


MFG Bulletin
06/20/2014 01:39 ElBier#22
ist behoben ^^
06/20/2014 15:23 Bulletin v8#23
Ja und jetzt ist es so das wenn ich es starte und das fenster Island Guard kommt, verändert sich die Auflösung meines Desktops und dann kommt ein 1sekündiger Blackscreen, dann ist meine Auflösung wieder normal aber der Launcher hat sich wieder geschlossen.
06/20/2014 21:11 Queen^#24
Except of your bad english, even if your server is running, it's crap, as my pre-posters, ToxicData etc. said.

Modified Publicfiles are not your own and its kinda easy to crash your server, just bytheway.
06/21/2014 00:43 Bulletin v8#25
DAS IST MIT ABSTAND DER GRÖßTE DRECKSSERVER

ElBier du solltest mal aufpassen was dein hund jocker macht, er spielt regelrecht unfair, in FFA zu teamen was ist denn das für ein Kind. Der gehört sich aufgehängt. Ach ja, wegen Jocker habt ihr ja erst recht so wenige spieler, BTW.
06/21/2014 04:01 ElBier#26
Queen^ come crash my server (:
06/21/2014 10:31 Sleutel#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBier View Post
Queen^ come crash my server (:
Shh before I say challenge accepted :)
06/21/2014 18:55 improyounoob#28
I get this Error please help me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I want to download this
06/21/2014 19:36 Queen^#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBier View Post
Queen^ come crash my server (:
As Sleutel say, sh, before we really do it.

Anyway. Why don't you realize that you're running against a wall with your actual situation?

Maybe you can switch your image to something better. With a new name, a better name (maybe a name which could not be changed easily to "ElHomo" :rolleyes:).

Because if I mentioned the name "ElBier" in a conversation which is related to the topic WarRock we are starting to laugh and make jokes about your <C# skills>.

I'm posting this just to help you. I dont know you, but what I know is what I see, and what I see is that you're running a WarRock private server with modified public files and you're not getting that you're running against a wall.
06/21/2014 19:37 AmazingTurtle#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
Shh before I say challenge accepted :)
meanwhile they're using try catch everywhere. you may try to raise outofmemory or another critical exception